[CLOSED] #CommunitiesAtWar

The Prompt

#CommunitiesAtWar

It's been 25 years since the outbreak, and against everything science and nature tells us should be possible it seems the zombies aren't going anywhere. If their brains aren't destroyed - something sharp and pointy/heavy and bludgeouny to the head, or a little friendly decapitation - they're going to go on forever.

But by now, self sufficient communities are well-established, but such is the nature of people there are always some folk who want something that doesn't belong to them

Tell the story of two (or more) such communities at war with each other - perhaps one on the defensive, though the choice is entirely yours.

The Finer Details

- Tell your story, inspired by the above, in a maximum of 10K words.

- The closing date for #CommunitiesAtWar is Sunday, June 30th at 23:59 GMT. Any entries submitted after that point will not be considered eligible for judging.

 - Entries for our #CommunitiesAtWar contest must be submitted as standalone stories and cannot be part of an existing collection.

- Unfortunately we can only accept entries written in English at this time.

- Entries for our #CommunitiesAtWar contest must be submitted via this form only. Stories not submitted in such a way will not be considered eligible for judging. We do encourage you, however, to post the direct link to your entry in the comments' section below, and share your efforts with the rest of Wattpad's zombie community.

- Feel free to use the #hashtag #CommunitiesAtWar, though this is not at all necessary.