[CLOSED] Buckle Up

Zombies can drive. Who knew?

A horde is chasing you. When the bullets run dry from your gun and the temporary frying pan weapon breaks, you run for the car. It has gas, only just. The windows are blackened. But just as you're about to open the door, the window rolls down and a zombie, with the coolest sunglasses in town, revs the engine and says, "Get in."

Stunned, you freeze momentarily.

Do you trust the talking zombie (with no driving licence to its name) or do you kill it and take your chance with the approaching horde?

Write us a story between 500 (min)-1000 words (max) and let us know what you do next.

All stories must adhere to Wattpad content guidelines

-Start date: 21st August, 2020

-End date: 11th September 2020

Only English submissions are accepted.

General Information

We understand you might have questions so here's some general information and FAQs.

For the purpose of this contest, only new, original content created solely for the purpose of this contest will be accepted.To participate please make a standalone entry with its own cover etc.

Please also include your word count. You are welcome to add pictures and graphics if you wish.

Only one entry per person (on this occasion we won't be accepting entries from co-writers).

Please also ensure your entry is suitable for everyone. We are not accepting mature content for this contest.

Where do I submit my entry?

Please submit your story via this form and make sure you have your link ready!

Submission form here

If you wish, you can post the link to your entry in the comments to connect with readers and other writers. However, only entries submitted via the form will be considered.

All entries will be considered and scored fairly by our judges. The more creative you are while maintaining relevance to the prompt, the better!

Rewards

Onto the part you're probably waiting for!

The top three entries will receive a shoutout and reading list add, while the winner will also receive a winner's sticker!

Disclaimer: Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest, that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering.