[CLOSED] Zombie Solstice

The Prompt

Fifteen years ago, the zombie menace was defeated... Or was it?

It's the longest night of the year, and the undead are back with a vengeance.

The Fine Print

Write a drabble, a short story of exactly 100 words, making use of the prompt given above.

The contest is open for seven days only, from 00:01 GMT on Monday, December 21st, until 23:59 GMT on Sunday, December 27th. Entries submitted beyond the deadline will not be accepted.

Submissions for this contest will be accepted via comment only. Paste your 100 words directly into the comments section below. On this occasion, please do not post links.

Submissions for this contest must be in English, as we do not have any other language capabilities on the team..

Mature content is permitted, as is fan fiction. Ensure your story adheres to Wattpad's rules and regs!

Prizes

The winning entries, as judged by a team of trained Ambassadors, will be featured in our Contest Winners Anthology. Each winning entry will receive a dedication, and the author will be sent an exclusive 'Zombie Solstice Winner' banner to use as their profile header should they wish to do so.

Disclaimer

Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest, that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering.