Chapter 9

12:59 a.m, 5th Hour

I

Athena walks in with nachos. "I found these in the pantry in the back, what'd you guys talk about?"

Shelly shouts out, "Iris cheated on Axel with Liam. That's what the girl talk was about."

"Why don't you scream a little louder, I don't think Africa heard you," Athena drawled, her voice dripping with sarcasm. Shelly's mouth opened even wider, and she took in a deep breath.

Athena hissed, "What are you doing? Do want Axel to hear?"

"I was just doing you told me to do," Shelly reasoned.

"Yeah? Well, I was being sarcastic!" Athena throws her hands up in the air in exasperation. They talked and shared their life's events. The entire time, though, Athena's face was unreadable.

II

Axel heard everything Shelly told Athena.

III

Jasper had heard the conversation. He hated cheating on a relationship, and he had bluntly stated that. But when Iris cheats, how come Shelly didn't yap in her face?

IV

The five of them retire into their designated rooms. Shelly wandered upstairs, looking for her bedroom. She got so lost looking for her room since it is such a big mansion. Shelly now regrets requesting the room upstairs. When she gets to the top step, a large cloth is smothered onto her face. She gave up a fight, but soon, she became groggy and wanted to fall asleep. She gave in to the sensation, and blackness soon clouded her vision.

_______________________________________

First off, I'm SOOOOOO sorry for not posting during Spring Break. I was drawing my mum for VASE (an Art Competition in our school) and it took up all my time! To make up for it, I post the next chapters till the rest of the book and start the next book. Once again, I'm so sorry!

Secondly, I'm sorry the chapters are short. All the next ones will be too. In the new book, I make the story fairly longer.

Have a great day! Don't forget to like, comment, and follow!

-Solarys