Prolouge

3rd person POV.

Rain drummed on Nellie Sinclair as she stood outside of the school gates. She pulled her hat lower to cover her ears, and wrapped her coat tighter around her body. Adjusting her bookbag she thought about the day ahead.

She always dreaded her first day of school. Being at a new school on the other side of the world wasn't really helping the situation at all.

She was beautiful that was for sure but she didn't know it. Full ruby lips, hair dark as ink that flowed down her back, and stunning grey, blue eyes that fluctuated with her mood. A body that was naturally curvy and a personality that made you smile for no reason at all. The sweetest, nicest, most beautiful girl you could ever come across.

She took a deep breath and walked inside the gates with her head held high looking forward to the day ahead. Not knowing that her fate was already sealed.

But then there was a boy. A broken boy that watched Nellie this cold rainy October morning. With his mop of curls and dimples, he would of been considered innocent if it wasn't for the cold look in his eyes and the peircings and tattoos that scarred and punctured his body.

He watched Nellie with a calculated look as she walked inside the school. Dismissing her as another pretty body that he would conquer later he turned back to his lads and listened to them talk about the party that happened over the weekend. He took a puff of a cigeratte and watched as the toxic grey smoked swriled in the wind before disappearing into the cold autumn sky. Thinking that this was somehow a metaphor of his life.

He was so oblivious and naive to the events that were about to take part in his life. But on that rainy, cold day in the middle of October, fate had already set in motion. Even though he didn't know it yet, Harry Styles would want her. He would want her so bad it would hurt. He would love her, Even if it destroyed him. Even if it destroyed them both.

And as we all know from old tales and romance books, Fate has a funny way of destroying people.