N I N E

It was about a quarter till five when I finally mustered up enough energy to get off of the comfy couch again. I had been texting Charlie this while time, and to sum it up nicely Charlie thinks that Harry is a douche.

After our goodbyes I stood up and stretched, multiple bones cracking in my body, signaling that a future filled with arthritis was well on its way. Rambling into the kitchen and looking in the fridge I see that there was a plastic Tupperware bowl with a sticky note attached to the lid of it. Picking up the slightly heavy container I peered at the note.

*I'm going to be a little late this evening, but here is some of your favorite pasta I made earlier, see you in the morning. -Love, Ms. C*

Smiling at her message, I set the container down on the counter and gently pried the blue plastic lid off of it. Once I have succeeded in doing this task I raise it to my nose, and I catch a whiff of Italian dressing and tomatoes.

Ms. Charlotte is bae.

Scoping out a portion, I place it on a plate and set it in the microwave. I leaned back on the counter and waited until it beeped. When the signal is heard, I carefully took the plate out and grab a fork sitting down at the counter.

Saying a quick prayer I am suddenly overcome with a sense of loneliness. Times like these I wish that I had a brother or a sister I could confide in just to have someone to talk to. Sighing I lift a morsel into my mouth, deciding not to wish my life away but to focus more on the present.

***

After finshing my food, washing out my plate, cleaning my room, and starting a new load of my laundry. I find myself back in my room laying on my back staring up at the flawless alabaster celing.

I see a glare, and I grunt as I reach over to my bedside table seeing that I have a new text message.

Unknown number:

*Hey Nellie its Jet, wondering if you still need a ride tomorrow?*

Opening my phone I respond with a text.

*Yes please that would be great!* After sending that I rattle of my address to him and wait for him to respond.

*Okay, see you in the morning goodnight ;)*

*gn* I send back, I prepare to set my phone down and roll over to bed when It illuminates again.

*Write it out..*

*What what out?* I question.

*Goodnight... write it out :)*

*lol why* I send back, amused at the turn the conversation had taken.

*I'm basically a grammar Nazi babe, and it shows you care,*

*lol okay Jethaniail.*

*Call me jet*

*Okay Jet :) g.o.o.d.n.i.g.h.t."

*that's more like it ;).*

Decided not to respond back to his text. I roll over and cuddle the blankets closer to me. A true smile flitting across my sleep before I fall into unconsciousness.

***

Today was one of the rare days I wake up before my alarm clock rings, another rare thing is that it is not raining. Taking advantage of the sunshine and my good timing, I decide today is the perfect day to straighten my hair. After taking a lukewarm shower and putting on my underthings, I alert Ms. Charlotte that I am awake before I find myself standing in front of the glossy mirror in my bathroom.