E I G H T

(A/N: BAE looks like he wants me)

Letting out a sigh of relief, I went into the cold house and dumped my already dirt smuged book bag on the smooth marble counter in the spacious kitchen. Turning on my heels and rushing upstairs by the padded steps, I made my way to my cream colored room, and striped.

Taking my boots, pants, and shirt off while heading toward the shower. I hummed a quick tune that had been playing on the radio lately. Once I was in the bathroom I started the shower, deciding to take a cold one to wash the grime of the day off of me.

Hopping in one foot at a time, I dosed myself under the cool streams, tilting my head back and letting the cold water consume me. Smoothing down my black curls, I could feel the water working wonders as it suddenly seemed like a had a clear mind.

After three mouth sung Beyoncé songs, and a fight with the shower curtain later I decided that it was about time for me to get out of the shower. When I realized that I didn't bring a towel in with me I basically sprinted out if he shower to my linen closet in which I retrieved a large and bright white colored cloth.

Quickly drying myself, I moisturized with my scented lotion. Slipping on some black colored cotton shorts with 'PINK' written across the bum, and a long maroon colored sweatshirt, I quickly checked to make sure that all the lights were off before I swayed back into the kitchen to retrieve my book bag.

Spying it on the counter still, I slipped a strap on my shoulder preparing to take it back up to my room. Seeing that I left my phone beside my bag, picking it up and pressing the home button, a smile slipped upon my face as I saw that I had twenty-three missed calls from a certain boy.

Letting the single strap slip off my knobby shoulders I leaned my elbows to the counter and pressed his number. Chewing on my bottom lip I prepared to get chewed out.

I heard the phone clicking, signaling the someone had picked up. Hesitantly I waited for someone to speak.

"Nellianne Kendell Sinclair!"

"Charles Luca Everett!" I said, using his full name because I know he hates when I do that.

"I called like one hundred times! Did you not know who is was, deleted me from your contacts already, its a shame really..." he continued to moan. Rolling my eyes even though he couldn't see I picked at my cuticles and waited for him to stop.

"I was masturbating in the shower Charles." I scold him exasperated to get him to stop.

"Oh," he coughed "Well then. I mean that's okay... I mean as long as you were doing it too me, It's safer than... doing the real thing. Right? Yeah."

I laughed at his adorableness.

"Just kidding Charlie, I was just doing the normal shower procedures."

He murmured a slight laugh, before continuing.

"So how are things westward? How was your first day? Any hot girls? If there are a good friend would send me pictures." he muttered his voice going higher at the end. I could hear him opening the fridge probably to drink out of the orange juice carton like he often does.

"Good, good, yes, and no." I said recalling his questions.

"Awh, why not?"

"She has a hot boyfriend, with an accent. You really have no chance." I tell him truthfully.

He cursed under his breathe muttering something about how its 'always the hot ones'

I stifled a laugh and asked him how his day was.