chapter 13: Morganas peculiar state part I

Morgana slowly opens up her eyes as the sunlight hits her eyes through the window , she shields her eyes with her arm as she gets up in a sitting position. She rubs her eyes with her knuckles as she yawns and lies back down on her bed. She closes her eyes back and lies down feeling a certain peace she hasn't felt in a long time. She moves to her side as a familiar sent hits her nose. Her eyes shot open, she looks around frantically. What ?how? when? These three question are the first that fly through her head. She is back in her room, her room in CAMELOT? Her heart starts to pound hitting her ribcage and her breathing gets ragged. She tries to remember what happened to her but nothing comes to her mind. She panics even more as she tries even harder. She looks down at finds her familiar nightgown she wore all the time when she was still the kings ward. This doesn't make sense, how is she back in Camelot and in her room nonetheless. What happened to the war did she lose? Or did she....win? That is a possibility, her fears are slowly fading as hope replaces it and grows. Maybe she had a fatal injury her army and Mordred won brining her back. Yes, I did it! I won! Morgana happily waves her arms around as she shakes in excitement. " RISE AND SHINE milady ! " Gwen shouts in a cheerful tone as she walks through the door. " Morganas smile fades away as her expression turns into one of horror by looking straight at the crown on top of Gwen's head.

Arthur looks around and stumps his feet furiously on the ground, how dare that lowly dragon desert me a king to this kind of place with no way of coming down. To make matters worse, he has to go.... He has to go really badly. "Oh curse you, you big ugly lizard." Arthur yells up at sky. If I get my hands on him, oh he would wish he was still imprisoned in that cave far away from any danger. He really is considering just doing it standing up from the cliff, but that's no way for a king to behave. He still has to uphold his dignity even though no one is present. On the other side he REALLY has to go. Arthur is wrecking his mind around his current predicament like he is making one of the most difficult decision in his life. AH SCREW THAT!" he yells out to the sky as he walks over to the cliff and unzips his pants. He starts doing his business and never such relief, why didn't he just do it in the first place, he thinks to himself. Well the answer to that question couldn't have come sooner. " well is that how the great king of Camelot behaves when he is alone?" a strangers voice says from behind him. Arthur almost lost his balance and would have been a very dead king. He doesn't know how to react as he is still not finished. Arthur is actually considering jumping, him the king being found in this situation, he would rather go to war anytime of the day. Jumping sounds really inviting now. " you know I don't have all the time of the world, so can you hurry up. Pissing doesn't normally take that long." The mysterious says annoyed. The struck a nerve with Arthur as he without thinking turn around to face his aggravator.

"So you are telling me that morgana is neither alive nor dead" Mordred asks taking a big bite out of a loaf of bread. Merlin is quite shocked to hear this news, he knew something was wrong with morgana but on this level. He actually really felt for her as his empathy creeps up. It must have hurt a lot..."merlin, merlin...merlin! Mordred shouts in his face pointing to the king. Merlin looking the direction he is pointing at and noticing the king looking at him. He looks down and apologizes for not paying attention. The king only nods at him and proceeds." well yes and no" the king answers honestly. " well thanks I guess for this much information" Mordred replies rolling his eyes. Merlin who is sitting across from him kicks his legs with his foot as Mordred lets out a groan. Merlin now apologizing to the king for Mordred's behavior bows his head and gives him the 'stinky' eye. Mordred only bit back a snarky remark and rubbed the place where merlin kicked him. After they got involuntarily teleported towards the castle of the king, they have had to collect themselves. Merlin and Mordred never felt so nauseous and tired, like they have been drained out of all their energy. The guardian could only watch in mirth at the two young warlocks who were lying face down on the floor. When they finally stood up after many times failing to balance themselves on their feet, Varys who silently watching on the side had too much fun at the comical posture they were trying to hold themselves up that he didn't help them at all. They were welcomed as honored guests, merlin instantly noticed the citizen and the royal guards as " high elves" he says seriously surprised as his eyes widen at the size of the castle. They were welcomed quite well for they were expected guests. Obviously. The king and his wife were waiting for him in front of the castles doors. The castle is made out of crystals that shine as bright as the sun but strangely don't hurt your eyes. It was a sight to behold, the sheer size of it would make Camelot look like a commoners house. The citizen all wore the brightest smile on their faces. Merlin in the entire time of knowing Mordred never saw him that speechless and full of wonder. It was like he was a kid again full of hope and joy. Merlin had to hide a smile at that display. Merlin and Mordred both felt the need the bow as soon as they made eye contact. Merlin then looks over to the queen and gets hit with a déjà vu, she is the spitting image of someone, he just couldn't put his finger to it. The queen wore also a smile but hers radiated with kindness and warmth. She was absolutely stunning and has that kind of outwardly beauty. She wore a long white dress that flowed down to her feet, also the most simplest diadem adorned her head. That was quite a surprise to everything else. The king was also wearing white, in fact most of the people there did. His dress up was that of a knight in shining armor. And his literally shone the most beautiful blue. Like a reflection of his skin color . Mordred felt never so left out, the king and queen bowed down to merlin("Emrys"). "we have been expecting your arrival for a long time" the king announced as he bowed down, soon everyone else followed him.

" you said that you performed the ancient rune magic where you bonded her body with the earth the keep her alive , is that right?" the king now says with a serious expression. Mordred can only nod at the sudden atmosphere change. He has to stop himself from gulping at the sheer power this man/elf holds just by changing his tone. " well then the closest answer you can get is she is neither death nor alive. It's very complicated. Even we don't know how the spell works to rip magic away from somebody. " merlin and Mordred both look down in disappointment feeling this whole journey was for naught. " what we do know, morgana is now in a state where she will go through various scenarios of her deepest desires." Merlin head shots up and looks at the king

Morgana honestly didn't how to react when the one woman who she hated the most engulfed her in a hug like they were still the best of friends. Morgana is far too confused with this situation that she doesn't acknowledge that he can just end it here right now with she a flick of her face. She regains her composure as her eyes start to turn golden before she can perform the deed a loud high pitched voice comes from behind the queen. "MOMMY! MOMMY, look what I found!" the happy chirpy voice calls out. Morgana looks down at the little child who is the spitting image of her when she was a child only she has crystal blue eyes. Morgana acknowledging the resemblance looks between Gwen and the little girl. not Did Gwen adopt a child or something, but to her surprise the child jumps on her lap with the biggest smile ever. " MOMMY, look I found this five leaf clover , isn't it pretty!" the girls says as she hugs the still shocked woman. The only word that leave her lips are " mommy!?'

Arthur looks straight at his aggravator and swallows a lump he didn't know he had. There in front of him stands the one who started it all. The reason his sister Morgana became evil and the woman he thought to be dead a long time. "Well hello Arthur, been a long time" she says with her sickening wicked smirk. " Morgause" Arthur whispers furiously.