Chapter 1

**I do not own the Avengers or any characters associated with Marvel**

Accidental Encounter

--------

Darcy sighed looking away, wondering how she got here. Thinking back she knew she had made the right choice going with Jane to Puente Antiguo but sometimes she wonders what her life could have been if she hadn't gotten all mixed up with this craziness.

Hearing Jane raise her voice to one of the leaders of the Jack booted thugs Darcy looks up. She sees the frightened and angry look on Janes' face as they steal her research. Darcy begins to try to comfort her. Then Darcy gasps when she realizes the lead jackbooted thug is carrying her precious iPod!

she runs up to agent iPod thief and says, "HEY agent iPod thief that's mine! You can't take it!" As Darcy goes to reach for the iPod in the agent's hand she freezes, having caught the eye of one of the jackbooted thugs across the room.

This mysterious man with the bluest eyes and the golden brown hair and damn was that a perky ass. As Darcy stood frozen admiring this piece of art of a man, agent iPod thief took the opportunity to walk away with her iPod. "Hey, I just downloaded 30 new songs!" Darcy yells.

Looking back Darcy sighs disappointed seeing the mysteriously handsome man nowhere in sight.

——————————-
*please leave comments! Let me know if you want to plot to change or give any criticism**