Chapter 2

**I do not own the Avengers or any associated marvel characters**

Accidental Encounter- Natasha

It has been almost two years since the Loki incident in Puente Antiguo. And three months since the attack on New York. It was official Jane and her were finally moved into Avengers tower today per our contract with Stark Industries. Pepper Pots is truly a marvelous woman, Darcy couldn't wait to become friends with her.

Darcy sighs dropping onto her freshly made bed.

It had been almost two years since seeing the mysterious agent in Puente Antiguo but Darcy hasn't been able to forget him or that perfectly pinchable ass of his.

Darcy didn't know the man's name but she did know he was one of the Avengers, the one with the bow. Darcy looked up at her ceiling and called for Jarvis, "Hey J?". 

"Yes, Miss Lewis"

"J, can you tell me where to find the archer with the perky ass?"

"Miss Lewis,  might I say that is an Inappropriate statement but as you wish, Hawkeye is located in the tower Gyms with the Widow"

"Thanks, J"

Hawkguy? Widow? where these there superhero code names Darcy thought.

As Darcy began walking towards the communal gym for Avengers and guest two floors up she thought about how exactly to introduce herself to this handsome man.

As Darcy rode the elevator up and walked towards the entrance of the gym she began to have second thoughts.

Just as Darcy was going to turn around the door swung open and stunningly beautiful red-haired women opened the gym doors. This must be widow Darcy thought. They stared at each other for a moment and Darcy saw her glance at her ample cleavage for a second too long while Darcy admired the sexy skin-tight workout outfit the Widow wore. 

Darcy smiled as the widow walked past her smelling like lavender, Russian vodka, and honey mixed with sweat. 

Darcy peaked into the gym not seeing anyone. Darcy walked deeper inside and noticed the men's locker room off to the side and could hear a shower running.

Having to go check on Jane, Darcy left and promised to meet the man with the perky ass and his red-haired friend/girlfriend? again.