Chapter 6

**Two weeks later**
Darcy sighs laying back completely nude, the last two weeks had been the best in her life.
She looks to her sides and back into her mates sides. Turning to her left Clint's Darcy sucks on and teases his nipples.
Though the last delete weeks have gone amazing Darcy's afraid to tell her mates her secret. It had driven so many sex partners off she stopped telling anyone. But these are her mates if she can't tell them who could she tell?
Slowly sitting up she props herself up against the headboard and reaches up to her naked chest and tweaks her sensitive nipples.
Any other day Darcy would have woken her mates up with a blow job or fingering tasha. Today she lightly shook them each.
As her mates slowly started to rise Darcy began to get out of bed to try to move the conversation to there sitting room.
As she's getting up James grabs her thigh and sinks his Cold Vibranium fingers deep into her pussy. And the same time Clint reaches up and rolls one of her nipples between his fingers to try to pull her back to bed
Darcy lets out a loud moan and says, "James, Clint no we have to talk first"
Both boys wiggle there fingers a second longer and retreat
Darcy glances over to the other side of the bed and sees Tasha and Stevie watching her with concern.
As she begins to walk towards the door she turns and says "Come into the living room we need to talk about something"
At that her mates quickly jump up, all naked, and make there way towards Darcy.
As they all settle down on the couches Darcy begins to speak, "Baby's You know I love all of you right?"
A round of "Of course Darce we love you too" goes around
Steve interjects and says, "Are you okay Darce?"
"I'm fine Steve we just need to talk about our...sexual life" Darcy says

The mates share a look of curiosity and insecurity
Darcy quickly says, " I love our sex life and I love how we fuck each other but there's something you all need to know"
Darcy adds, "I have a kink or fetish or whatever you call it, with cum and being filled"
" Clint, Steve, James... I love to eat cum.. in all ways even throughout the day... adding it to food...adding it to smoothies"
"If that's something we could incorporate into our life's as mated lovers I would be so happy"
She also says, "I also like to be filled even when we aren't having sex....you know how I like to sit in your cocks for awhile after we fuck?"
The boys nod there head
Darcy says, "I really really like that, I love being a cock warmer for my mates and if we could I would love if we could do that all the time... like if I sit on one of your labs at the kitchen table.. you just thrust your cock into me and we sit there and eat... or we are watching a movie and you slip it in leave it there... even when we are going to sleep.. thrust it into my pussy and we fall asleep with your cock deep inside stretching my pussy all night, thrust your cock deep into my throat choking me while you watch a movie for hours, resting your pussy on my face, suckling a titty, anything that involves warming and nurturing myself and my mates."
"Before any of you say anything I want to say just how much I fucking love all of you and that it would be a dream come true if you agreed to let me be your little cock and pussy warmer but if it doesn't happen I won't love you all any less"
"If none of this is okay please tell me, It's okay I promise"
Her mates stare at her for a second then glance at each other
James says, " I think I speak for all of us here that we are 100% on board with this"
His mates nod in unisons with grins on there faces. As we began to get up Tasha says, "Wait, I have something to say too"
"I like to suckle on Darce's nipples and imagine milk is coming out"
Darcy quickly says, "I imagine that too Tasha! It makes me feel so good baby"
Tasha says, " oh thank god Myshka I was worried you thought it was weird"
Darcy says, "never baby never"