Part 8

Having fell asleep on the couch in the positions as the entire day before was amazing to wake up to.
Darcy woke with James cock still buried deep inside her Pussy with hug globs of cum dripping out of her, she may not have cum yet but he certainly did, Tasha's lips were still sealed around her right nipple with Clint on her left side with her left nipple in his mouth and Stevie on the end with Clint's cock in his hand and his other hand fondling James balls.
As they all slowly rose James instinctively pumped his cock in and out of Darcy's quim. Darcy startled awake feeling the pleasure pulsing in her pussy from the thrusts and fullness of James cock. James still in his last bits of dream land impulsively thrust 3 more times before cumming deep inside Darcy's pussy. After waking up Darcy told him he had fucked her in his sleep. Darcy had been holding back her orgasm for Almost two days now. As her mates slowly rose they headed to the kitchen to get something to eat.
Darcy looked up at James with a pout and glassy eyes
And said, "Baby, I don't want to leave your cock yet"
James unable to say no to his precious babydoll tells Darcy, "Lift up a tiny pit then swivel around so that you are straddling me"
Darcy nods and slowly rises moaning at how sensitive her pussy lips and clit are.
She then maneuvers her self around and is now sinking back down on James cock straddling him.
James grabs ahold of Darcy's ass, pressing her pussy hard against his powerful cock "Lock your ankles behind my back darce It'll keep me deep inside you doll", Buck says. After I lock my ankles together he lifts us off the couch heading to the kitchen. In the kitchen James heads for the fridge grabbing the milk for Darcy to drink and then settled them down on the stool at the island.
As James sits on the stool he straightens Darcy on his cock and hugs her to him to connect his cock as close as possible inside her Pussy.
Darcy asks, " Tasha would you suckle my nipples please?"
Tasha immediately comes to the stool next to them and begins to suckle.
"Steve my tummy hurts, could I drink your cock instead of this milk?"
"Of course Darcy, anything for you babydoll." Steve says.
Steve directs Bucky and Darcy back to the couch so that Darcy could salary impaled on Bucks Massive cock for as long as possible. Before Steve guides his cock into Darcy's mouth he asks, "Do you want to blow me darce or just keep me warm by suckling my cock baby it's up to you"
" oh Stevie what did I do to deserve you, if you would mind I really like just being a cock warming slut Stevie just like I'm doing for Bucky with my pussy. So put your big cock in my mouth and I'll suckle it and keep it toasty warm Stevie."
With that said Steve draws back and then slowly pushes his 10 inch cock forward inch by inch into Darcy awaiting mouth watching with fascination as her throat starts to bulge when he bottoms out and she hadn't gagged once.
"Oh darce your doing so good, look at you baby I'm so proud you didn't gag at all I'm so proud of my little cock warmer." Steve says.
Steve glances over to Bucky and sees the heat in his eyes and instantly feels his dick get harder
"Ok darce we can take however long you want, suck and be our little cock warmer for as long as you want baby"
Steve looks down in fascination at Darcy, Bucky between her legs with his cock buried in her fun filled pussy and her mouth filled to the brim with his 10 inch long cock. He didn't know how she was doing it but he was fascinated and fucking turned on.   He could feel her mouth around his cock, warm and wet suckling his cock like he suckles her nipples for milk. Suckling his cock keeping it warm, and safe. Seeing Bucky buried deep in her fun covered pussy would have usually made me blow my load already but knowing Darcy wanted to warm me up made me want to hold off. A light tap on my thigh alerted me to Darcy signaling me that she was ready for my cum. " are you sure Darcy, you know it's a lot I don't want to hurt you" another three taps meant yes just fucking do it so I did I let loose I let myself go watching Darcy's lips clench around my Cock and watching Darcy's pussy clench around Bucky's cock was too much. " Buck lets do three thrusts at the same time really pound into Darcy and then cum into her at the same time I think she'll really like being over filled with cum in all her hopes Buck what do you think?"
"I think that's a good idea Stevie" Buck says
Without a seconds thought they both start to roughly pound into her mouth and Pussy, Darcy starts loudly moaning in the background and within a minute both Buck and Steve are releasing buckets of cum inside Both of Darcy's holes. It takes another minute for Darcy to swallow all of Steve's cum due to the sheer amount and also Darcy not wanting to waste a bit of it. After Steve pulls back and Darcy catches her breath she places a hand between her legs and feels where Bucky had filled her with his latest load and grins and says "That was the fucking best"
And pulls Bucky's length all the way back into her pussy.
"Does your tummy feel better now Darce now that it's all filled with cum", Steve says.
"Yes Steve my tummy feels so much better I think all I need was a dose of cum to hold me over I think must of been having cum withdrawal or something of the sort" Darcy says.
"Oh and Steve, would you mind grabbing Tasha and Clint I think we should try some double penetration cock warming next"