Chapter 7

As Darcy's naked mates Clint, Tasha, and Steve got up to start on breakfast James stayed behind on the couch with Darcy.
Darcy reaches forward for the remote to put a movie one, lifting her naked butt off the couch.
James says, "doll? Wana start your fantasy now?"
James holds Darcy's hips in place so she is still perched up reaching for the remote, butt in the air.
James slides onto the couch cushion where Darcy was sitting.
James grabs his bare 8 inch long and 3 inch wide throbbing cock with one hand and uses his other to pull Darcy's hips towards him.
His cock head dripping with precum rubs against her outer folds as he slowly pushes his head in. Darcy lets out a loud moan as the head of his cock presses into her.
Reaching around her he rubs her pussy lips and clit to spread her juices and slowly brings his hands back around to taste her pussy juice.
James then places both his hands on her hips as she braces her hands in front of her on the coffee table.
In one single powerful thrust James slams Darcy completely down onto the girth of his massive cock. Unable to hold it in Darcy lets out a startled scream mixed with a low moan getting accustomed to the size of him.
Darcy whimpers as they settle back with feeling Buckys cock shift inside her pussy. With Darcy's legs spread open across the couch with James behind her buried deep inside her pussy they lean fully back against the couch burying every last inch of Bucky's 8 inch cock into Darcy's over sensitive pussy. Bucky places a kiss on Her temple and with a deep pleasurable sigh of satisfaction Darcy presses play on the movie and the two sit there in peace.
———————————
**20 minutes later**
Clint, Stevie, and Tasha come back into the living room carrying various dishes.
In unisons her mates say "That's fucking hot"
Darcy smiles and signals Tasha to come and suck her nipples.
Tasha smiles shyly and takes her place on the couch and attaches her lips to darce's nipple.
Clint and Stevie watch for a second and then present Darce with a plate of French toast with a side of bacon and strawberries.
"It looks so yummy!" Darcy says
"But I think you forgot the maple syrup"
Steve and Clint glance at each other and smirk
Looking back at Darcy they say "We brought you the special sauce you wanted instead"
Having both James, and Darce watch them and seeing them in this position makes them so horny.
They then aim both there cocks at her plate of French toast, fruit, and bacon and begin to give each other a hand job over her plate.
After a few seconds Darcy leans forward, groaning as it pushes James cock farther in her pussy, and gently laps the precum off the head of both of there cocks before leaning back again.
That seemed to be all they needed to cum and seconds after she leaned back they shot there numerous loads of cum all over her dish, covering it like snow.
Darcy was in wonderland, she had never actually seen how much Steve could come because usually its inside of her, same for James then. Her super soldier boys have copious amounts of cum and she loved it.
"Thank you so much I love it I can't wait to try it!"
Darcy grabs a Jizz covered strawberry first and slowly took the first jizz covered bite.
Darcy moaned at the taste and swished it around her mouth to savor it.
After swallowing she looked up at her mates meeting there dark stares and grinned thanking them so much again
"That was the best thing I've ever eaten!"
She then begins eating the rest of the food saving 3 cum covered strawberries and one cum covered piece of bacon. Taking one of the cum covered strawberries Darce turns her head to the side and feeds the cum covered fruit to James.
James eats it happily enjoying the taste
"That's was actually really good", Bucky says.
She then takes the slice of cum covered bacon and gently taps Tasha's cheek to get her attention from suckling Darcy's nipples. Darcy gently places one end of the cum covered bacon in Tasha's mouth, the. Placing the other end in her own mouth. They slowly bite each cum covered end until there cum covered lips meet in the middle.
Darcy pulled away first and smiled, guiding Tasha's head back to her nipple. Allowing Tasha to resume her much needed suckling.
Darcy then takes the remaining cum covered strawberries in her hands and leans forward, letting out a deep groan from the depths of her stomach at the deep of James cock deep inside of her womb.
She reaches towards Stevie and Clint and places the strawberries covered in there own cum on there lips enticing them to taste it.
Finally they give in and open there mouths simultaneously. As they take a bite they moan as the flavor of there own cums hit there tongue and they taste how good it truly is. I could feel my pussy dripping just watching them lick there own cum from there lips, they had no idea how pretty they truly were.
Darcy sat on the couch all day with James cock buried in her pussy, getting fondled and sucked by her mates, not once reaching an orgasm, simple being filled. The one thing she craved more than anything