Chapter - 12

🌟--------------🌙🌙-------------🌟

Gosh! It was real bad. I hadn't expected that kind of reaction from Alvin. Obviously, it was my fault that I was found chuckling with other employee when I should be working.
But I never thought he'd give that sort of reaction. It was an amalgam of rage, annoyance, distress, and some hint of jealousy...may be.

Wait! Why would he be jealous?! No. No. No. Not jealous. Just strangely angry.

I showered for quite a long time, washing off my stress with every drop dripping from my body. It's one of the many perks of living with a great billionaire like Alvin. Not that the luxurious things fascinates me, but the simpler things you can have the benefit of enjoying is something I can always be grateful about.

I opened my closet and shockingly found a pile of expensive designer dresses hanging inside it, all of them screaming opulence and grandness. Everything was arranged so neatly as if it's kept in a museum and was prohibited to even touch. These dresses were of different shades and colors, and were arranged in an order according to their intensity.

I pulled out a drawer in the bottom which contained abundant of celebrity makeup products which I'd only dreamt about. The other drawer had deluxe lingeries of different designs and patterns --- G-string, thong, fur, cup, lacy, net, or whatnot. Everything was too much for my eyes to capture in a single moment.

My eyes shined, not due to proud but because of all the diamonds sparkling before my eyes. This drawer had tiny wooden boxes, containing lavish jewelry sets. I caress my fingers on a sleek neck band which was glittering with diamonds and had sort of unique design engraved on it. It's so beautiful. So enchanting. Surely breathtaking.

Before my mind could have exploded out of that richness, I decided to close my extravagant sliding cupboard. I picked up a sober champagne silk nighty which was the only not too exposing nightwear I found in there.

I was famished and I had to fill my stomach with something, so I headed out for dinner.

The tasty treat was already set on the dinner table and the mouthwatering aroma caught my senses. I couldn't help but headlong jump on the food. Mrs. Gibson was already standing in the corner, watching my ravenous animal side silently.

She didn't make any move forward, neither serving me food nor asking me to serve myself. Should I do it myself? Or what? I was hungry anyways, yet I decided to sit without letting a whine of hunger escape out of my mouth. I even resisted my stomach from grumbling like giant black clouds.

Suddenly, Alvin walked out of nowhere, wearing nothing more than just a blue navy pants. His chiseled face was beyond perfection. His unreal body is so tight and polished that it seemed more magnificent than the diamonds I'd witnessed. His abs and muscles were undoubtedly made in heaven, because it's no way possible for a normal human being to maintain such a flawless structure everyday. I'm sure I was not drooling. Were I?!