Chapter - 17

POV - Alvin

----🌙--🌙----⭐

"If this wasn't for Mr Cooper, I wouldn't have even touched you---"

"But---"

I tightened my grip around Bettina's waist as I squeezed her like a little stress ball. "You listen to me first. I don't care what goes inside this filthy brain of yours or how you wheedle people into doing things that you want, but don't you dare play these wicked games with me. DON'T FUCKING DARE!"

In contrast to what I said, she smiled at me before saying, "So, you tell me, how should I interpret this beautiful evening with this beautiful man who's speaking these beautiful words of love and wisdom? How am I expected to take all these beautiful things?"

"Take it as an advise, a warning, or a threat for your imminent disaster." I scowled at her in anger.

She winked twice before she waltzed around. She wiggled her ass on my crotch as she deliberately rubbed her hips. "I'm taking it," She moved her hips further onto my already frustrated dick as she swayed her ass like a whore. "See. I'm taking it. And gosh how good it feels I swear."

I abruptly turned her around and threw her backwards. With a shriek she fell, amid I lunged forward and caught her in my arms.

"What the hell---" She snapped.

I passed a scornful smile. "I bet that must not have felt so good, now. Does it?" I whispered in her ear.

She grimaced in frustration, muttering curses under her breath. But as soon as I could come up with an even better reply for her, I saw Noemi. With. Someone.

She was dancing with someone.

She is fucking dancing with that BOARDROOM BOY…

My blood boiled like liquid fire in my veins. I felt a trail of stifling emotions caught me as if someone had kept me on a hot furnace because all I could experience was pure rage. I had not expected from her to go off-limits and allow any random individual to touch her. That bloody bastard is touching her with his bare hands.

Fuck!

That boy held her close in his arms as she giggled like a fucking newbie. They looked so happy together that for a moment I did not want to breathe anymore. I wanted to strangle him to death and yet pretend like ot didn't bother me in the slightest.

My body was losing control of its own functions because all I could see was blood red. I wanted to knock this guy's head off and strand him to oblivion. I wanted to kill him right in front of Noemi's eyes and make her watch the bloodbath.

I wanted to do something!

I fucking needed to do some-bloody-thing!

So, the next thing I did was the only rational thought that crossed my mind at that point of time. I threw Bettina backwards and did not even care to look at her once she was off my body.

I stepped forward, clutched Noemi's hand, and fucking glared in that douchebag's eyes as I cursed him with my eyes 'You-bloody-sonofabitch-keep-your-hands-to-yourself-or-imma-cut-your-hands-head-and-your-whole-fucking-history'. I left without bothering to give a second glance to the people behind. I could not care less about them because here it was a matter of my pride and possession. She-is-my-fucking-possession.

"Leave me!" Noemi shouted from behind me.

You don't know, how badly I wanna gag that pretty mouth of yours. Don't waste your energy in speaking bullshit.