Chapter - 15

POV - Alvin

---------------------------

Fuck!

Jesus Christ!

What in heaven am I seeing?

She's sitting right beside me looking so fucking gorgeous. Yes! Gorgeous. I swear I never said that word before. Atleast not for someone else.

My body jolted with an impact when I first saw her completely unprepared. A trail of electricity ran up my body and down to my dick. A pile of wild, brown curls was all I saw when I looked at her face that is drooped down. I can feel her shoulders shuddering with each hyperventilated breath that she took—a sound that goes hand in hand with the earsplitting scream that would inevitably happen next.

The air punched from my lungs when her eyes—fucking magnificent eyes—looked up at me from beneath dark lashes. Her petal like lips were perfectly painted in blood fucking red. And the way she looked at me—shocked, terrified, relieved, all at once—stopped the crass send-off from spewing out of my mouth.

What the fuck was wrong with me?

Focus Alvin, remember you owed her and you could fucking take her anywhere you want. That thought itself made my pants tighten around my bottom and my dick struggling to breathe.

Fuck!

But I needed her now.

Right here. Right this second. Right inside me.

Fuck!

We stayed silent. I stayed silent even when there's a hell of a war going on inside my muzzled up mind. I never felt so helpless in my life, nor did I ever have an urge this strong to want somebody so fucking much. It felt as if I'm tied to an invisible chain and all I want is to run---fucking run somewhere---anywhere.

Suddenly, everything came to a halt and all I could see were camera flashes---media---journalists---weird fucking murmurings all around. Now the time comes when the evil-fucking-monster wears a mask of a sweet-fucking-prince and pretends as if he's happy and normal whereas the reality is far more disappointing.

I pushed myself out of my car even when all I wanted was to take my girl for fucking cock ride. I swear I could hear my cock cussing me for not taking care of it properly, but I promise I was going to quench every fucking ounce of his thirst. I promised.

Turning out back to the world, I would say camera flashes never scares me but the people holding them behind sometimes drives me walnuts. These people are fucking everywhere and I know for some reason that the term 'personal space' doesn't exist in there dictionary. I'm pretty much sure about that. I brushed off my suit before posing for paparazzi.

I slowly walked to the other side of the car---still trying to pose somehow---as I mulled over the thought one last time. Could I take her somewhere for a few minutes---feel her warmth---alleviate my abnormal heart---and not pretend happy for a while?

But deep inside I knew I couldn't stake my company's reputation and jeopardise everything I worked so hard to build just for the sake of momentary lust. Lust that's so hard to hold onto but I had to keep it in place for god knows how long.

As I opened the door, my eyes met with the most innocent---most gorgeous---most mysterious---pool of black. Her lovely face was flushed and I knew she's nervous. And I wanted every fucking individual to leave because that's what she's afraid of. I knew her that well. But I would take her to this party anyways, and then later to my bed where I was going to fuck her minds out.