bride & Widow

I was in the car With my 8 year old son Daniel.. We were driving to my moms houes were my wedding was going to be at.. Daniel said. mom i never seen you so happy! I told him because you dont remember the day you were born. That was the best day of my life!.. Daniel said am i going to the honeymoon. i told him no my love i aready told you but! I promise when me and your dad get back. Just me and you are going to go somewere fair away just you and me!. Daniel said just you and me!? I said thats right my champ!. just you and me. Whos are thoes eyes of yours.. Daniel answers yours momy!..i smiled:)
I look out the window and i see everything pretty i felt like a real life princess about to become a qeen
Daniel openes the car and when i got off. I see my mom Gloria streaming honey! Are daughter is here!

I had a huge smile on my face i felt like i had everything! My family my son my dress

I had a huge smile on my face i felt like i had everything! My family my son my dress.. untill i see my sisters barta and Josie.. Barta hated sara because she thinks i stold my husben Victor away from her. She gave a dirty look and walked away.. I had nowords.
I look at my dad. He was crying! How happy he was! I huged him. He told me my baby my daughter is all grown up! I told him yes dad but im still your little girl! Okay. he just cried more and huged me again. He told me its the best day of your life i bet.. Daniel say no grandpa the best day was the day i was born! Ohhhh okay my dad said he smiled and looked at me i smiled back my mom said sara! Come the wedding is about to start he got my hand and rushed me to the back i screamed by Daniel see you in a little! I seen everyone sitting my sisters.. Josie was talking to barta when i was walking everyone stand up and looked at me.. josie said barta you know from the three of us sara is the most beautiful one barta looked at me and said sara is nothing but a whore she gets everything she wants. Josie said barta! How can you say that about are little sister! barta didn't say anything.. I was walking i saw my son throwing flowers and i saw Victor smiled at me all the family was here victors brother junior his wife sofia every one my sisters husbens it was a dream come true.. Victor hold my had. I was thinking to hared! all i hered was sara are sister will you marrie Victor steel and be with him untill death separates..i said yes! I will Victor said yes too.. The man said you may kiss the bride.. i looked at Victor in the eye and then hered something random something not right! I hered gun shots! Pow pow pow pow! I screamed everyone got out there sits and started running i saw my dad get shot In the head.. I cryed i got Daniel and told him to run to my mom i went to help Victor . but he got shot 3 times! !!NOO!!! I SCREAMED Victor my love Victor!

Wake up tell me your okay!! I felt two hands on my arms and they were the kidnappers and shoters i screamed mom TAKE CARE OF DANIEL! run! Run! They got to put me in the car and they took off