sara against Felix

Im sorry but i need to go love you.. Sara told her mom. and gets in the car with Daniel and junior... Junior starts driving away from the house.. Sofia was looking throw the window and saw everything.. Sofia went into Felixs room.. Felix! Sofia said i want you to do me something. Felix said what baby.? What is it.. I want you to kill my husben junior..sofia asked.
Gloria was crying and huged josie. Gloria saw sara for the last time not knowing when she would see her daughter again...
junior tells sara I know things are hard right now for you. but i know someone what can help. But a mafia man. WHAT! no junior. Sara raised her voice. my husband just got murdered your brother! by these type of people cuz supposed he stold 3 million dollars. From them.. Junior said look sara im going to stop somewhere i found a location that my brother left maby thats were the 3 million are but! i need you to drive and stop at a hotel.. What?! Sara said your leaving me!? Junior said i need too sara just this one time!. Junior stoped at some building places he got off. And told me to get off with him. Sara i need you to fine a place were you and Daniel can stay i will meet up with you guys later.. He went in the apartment. And i got in to the car. And left..
Gloria went in the houes and saw barta.. Looking at her.. Wow! Mom really!? Barta said you still care about sara we lost! My dad! Cuz of her.. Gloria walkes away and went in her room josie was talking in and saw barta.. Josie put her head down and tryed to get throw barta.. Barta reaches over and pulls Josies hand and tells her.. If you leve us for sara i will. Make sure i get you removed. !okay!!.. Barta saw sofia and felix walk out of the houes.. Josie runs out side and tells Felix. "Were are you going!?" Felix tells josie.. MIND YOUR BUSINESS!!! Josie! Okay damn! Sofia gets in the car and Felix does too.. Sofia said. Will now its time to follow sara and junior!....
Sara ends up finding a place but has a bad feeling about something.. She told Daniel hey! How about we go and take a ride..? Yaa! Daniel tells her.. Sara and Daniel get in the car and drive back were sara left Junior..

Sara was looking back and fourth to see if someone was following her

Junior went in the Apartment to see if Victor left the 3 million but he didn't find anything.. He hered a person walk in the houes he Went to see who it was and saw it was felix!. Felix said hows it going junior steel!? Felix shot junior in the arm and pushes him to the floor.. Felix saw a beer glass bottle and hits junior in the head.. Junior passes out.. Felix got junior and puts him in the kitchen...
Sofia called felixs phone to tell him that she saw sara walk in! The Apartment.. But felix dident answer.. I walked in the houes and there was blood i was confused? But then i felt a hand. That pushes me to the floor.. I look and see who it was and i saw FELIX!! Pouting a gun at me!!

Felix said now! Sara that your here im going to kill you and burn you and throw you away!! Were No one can find you again!!

Felix said now! Sara that your here im going to kill you and burn you and throw you away!! Were No one can find you again!!.. Sara said.. Felix!? How can you do this your my family!.. Felix said.. We (were) family sara!.. I hope you brot your son with you.. So i can kill him after i kill......you. Sara got up! And punched him in the balls!! And punch him In the face sara got the gun from Felixs hands and points it at Felix!

 Sara got up! And punched him in the balls!! And punch him In the face sara got the gun from Felixs hands and points it at Felix!

FIRSTS LIKE YOU SAID YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO KILL !ME!!!... Sara laughs "haha" i can small the scarness from here Felix.. Now take me were you put junior!!. Or im GOING TO BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT!!

 Or im GOING TO BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT!!

Felix gets his nerves attacks...and starts talking to him self scared.......