now or never

Okay okay hes in the back!!!.. In the kitchen Felix said.. Sara told him. Move before a bullet escapes. Felix moved and let sara pass. Sara had a suck a shocked face when she saw him "JUNIOR"! OR you okay! What the hell did you do to him Felix!! Sara screamed hes over bleeding!.. Sara said.. Sara told felix if you cross in my way one more time i swear im going to kill you like they did to my husben !Victor!! Felix was going to run out but.. Indian was in the door step with his men. AHAH its Indian!! And Sofia was behind them indina took Felix and told sara were is junior? I SCREAMED JUNIOR! GET UP LEVE "its fine sara be safe" junior saud to sara on the floor Indian slapped sara! And took junior "noo" i screamed not junior.! Sofa in the back said "why sara so you can keep sleeping with my man!? Sara looked really confused sofia!?!? Why are you here! Indian said "ohh no dont tell me the widow doesn't know!" Sara said what the hell is he talking about!? Indian comes close to me and goes on his knees.. Sara indian said.. Sofia was the one that let us all in you wedding!!.. What!? Sara said.. junior SCREAMED you bitch!! Sofia my brother is dead cuz of you!! !!Hope you burn in hell!! Sofia starts crying.. With no words..Sofia starts Saying "they were only suppose to take sara to see if Victor really had the 3 million!!" Ugh" ugh "ugh" indian said enough with the drama lets have some fun...

Mom what are you doing". Josie said Gloria answers "oh darling i just wanted to call sara and see if they were okay?.. Josie said oh poor sara and Daniel.. All for some 3 million dollars that Victor had to steel from the cartel..
Indian and his men take sara sofia and junior up in the building.. Indian gets a call.. Hello" yes boss the widow is with me. I still dont know why we cant kill her but your words mean the law to me.. Indian hangs up and pulls his gun out and shots Sofia in the head "pow!" Sofia falls down to the flow "!Ahaha"! Indian! Sara screamed.. Indina said sara! That scared you will i hope with this you tell the truth! Indian point's the gun at junior!.. Weres the 3 million dollars! At sara of steel! Indian!" Please dont shot junior!  i aready told you i dont have the money!! It's not real to me!! Indian please! I told him........indian tells sara. see your husben named Victor steel.. Steel cuz thats what he did for living.. "No" i scream.. Indian shots junior in the stomach and in the eye.. "NOOOO!!!!"" INDIAN!! WHAT THE FUCKKK!! Ahah!!..... I started to cry i looked up and saw Indian smiled at me he. Puched junior down with Sofia!.. I went and see.. And i saw sofia and junior dead! In the floor!..

"NOO!! Why are you doing this to me sara asked? Poor junior! He was like a brother to me! Indian said i want my 3 million sara steel

"NOO!! Why are you doing this to me sara asked? Poor junior! He was like a brother to me! Indian said i want my 3 million sara steel. or the next one that will be dead is your son!. I went running down stairs of the building and got in my car. Indian and all of them were steel there mom? Is every thing okay and Junior?" Daniel asked. i said sit down.. Reminder when i said that just me and you are going to a far trip. "Oh ya!  Daniel said.. Will today is that day my son.. Its now are never...

I called my mom cuz I saw i had a miss call from her

I called my mom cuz I saw i had a miss call from her...i dont even know how im going to tell her that sofia and junior or dead.....