lost of baby

I was looking around and i seen a window.. I look out and a white horse was out there.. I broke the window and got out they were 4 more men out there but..it was like Jesus's mother help me escape the men dident see me so me and the horse left!...

it was like Jesus's mother help me escape the men dident see me so me and the horse left!

Victor!.. Junior says Indian wants to talk to you. Victors gets the phoen yes this is mr steel.. Indian said i know who has sara get a paper and point it down. Victor tells Junior to get a paper.. Victor tells Indian okay im on my way. Victor tells Junior lets get outa here lets save !sara!... Martin waks up and sees that sara was not there he reached over for his phone and calls Indian. Indian said its fine if we didn't kill sara then i guess we are going to leve her widow! Haha. Martin hangs up and tells the guys to get in the car and leves to were Victor was going to..Victor and junior got to the place.. Victor said Junior go back in case sara gets back. Junior tells him brother no! There's no way im leveing you here we both go in and out!.. Its started to get dark and darker. The horse that sara was on got scared. So it dropped sara !off! Sara falls down.. My hole body was hurting but more my stomach.. Sara gets her hand and feels her stomach.. Then she goes more dawn and she feels something cold wet. She looks down and seen blood.. At this point sara saw that she lost her baby. "My baby!" "NOO"

 "My baby!" "NOO"

She starts crying.. Shes trying to get up and walk.. I had to get up before they find me again.. She starts walking. And is looking everywere is anyone saw or found her scared. She finds a rode snd all she does is follows it... Victor made junior left. Victor wanted to finish him.. Him self Victor get off and sees no one. It was a big wooded houes. Victor gets in and he feels a gun on the back of his head!. It was !indian! He told him to drop the gun. Victor drops it and says ?Indian? But me and you work together.. Indian answers ya that was the past! Now your going to pay for that you did.. You (stolen 3 million from the cartel) Victor answers the rumours or not real Indian! Form the other side. Martin pops up! Damnn sarita had a damn good body martin hits him in the had and Victor passes out... Indian said good work Martin but your not the boss yet!...
Sara find her way home. And sees junior pulling up. She screams. junior! !JUNIOR! He turns around and sees sara. Junior gets shocked SARA! he help he walked into the houes and tells me what the hell happend. I told him right now i rather not talk about it weres my son! Junior opens the door and barta was right there.. Will will if it isn't the whore. I looked at her and slaped her "ugh" you gross dant you see how i am i have blood everywere! I pushed her and her eyes turnd to water.. Filex tells sofia no no no. No no NO!! sara was supposed to be dead by now!.. Sofia told him shhh they might here you and! Shut up good thats she didn't die maby... She can take us too the 3 million:)) Filex looked at sofia with a smile
Sara said mom! Gloria just cried looking at her daughter "ohh my baby!" I had blood everywere. Mom i lost my baby.. Gloria huged sara.. Sara asked weres Daniel Sofia said he was in his room sad about eveeything thats happing.. I told my mom i needed something to were i wanted to take the dress off. My sister josie said here sister i got you a white shirt go change.. :) thanks sister i told junior weres my husben body. Junior said oh oh sara you dont know he is alive but we need to go get him hes looking for you.. I said what are we wating for lets go.. I went to chang and saw my baby boy for a bit he was sleeping. I told my mom to take care of Daniel untill i get back.. Gloria said yes sara go!...........me and junior got in  the car and left. Sofia was looking in the window. She was mad.....!