son & truths

My love? Are you there sara said.. Yes momy when are you coming come!? And ?dad? I looked up with no words.i told him baby how are you? I missed you so much! U know your my eveything

i told him baby how are you? I missed you so much! U know your my eveything

I know mom but i really want you to come i missed you too. And dad is he mad at ?me? He hasn't called me Daniel asked.. Sara answered NO! My love dont say that he would never be mad at you.. Look how about i will see you when i get home.. Be safe my love.. Yes momy Daniel answered

He but the phone down and when to his room

He but the phone down and when to his room.. Sara started to cry in the bed thinking how she was going to tell him!?.. Junior tells Gloria. Who is Daniel talking to on the phone!? Gloria says let me go see i though he was asleep! I will be right back!.."Daniel is that u" junior tells Josie look im going to go see how sara is doing.. Josie tells him yes go please bring home my sister.. Junior gets his brothers body and tells Felix to help him put it somewhere.. Junior gets in the car and takes off.. Sara tryes to get up the bed. And the "doctors" Sanchez walkes in and tells sara.. Everything is good now if you need help with anything make sure you call...(me.) Thanks sara tells him Sanchez leves sara turnd on the tv and sees her face on there.. WHAT!? why am i tv.. "Sara steel and Victor steel theres been some shoting at the wedding.. Victor steel stold 3 million dollars from. The cartel.. And now sees like the woman of steel is going to pay.. What! No Victor didn't steel anything! They are all lies! I run to the phone again and call my mother.. "Hello" mom its me sara look dont ask any questions but make sure Daniel doesn't look at the tv tell him to pack his stuff that we are going to a trip.. Okay okay but honey! What is going on.. Did Victor really steel from the mafia.. Gloria asked.. no mom! They are lies someone planned this! Look junior just got here mom. I will let you go make sure Daniel packs his things.. I put the phone down and huged junior.. Sara are u okay junior asked yes im fine please take me home i need to see my son.. Ya no problem but really? Your leveing.. I have to junior or not they will find me again and...kill me i need to run for the live of my son and mine.. We get in the car and start driving.. About 30 minutes i see my moms houes.. i told junior thanks for everything for being on my side.. He said no problem. I will always be here for you. I got off the car and when in side i saw my sister josie. Omg sara!! Your okay Josie said she gave me a huge.. and i told her yes im okay how are you and my son!?.. Oh hes in the room getting his things.. Is everything okay i told josie look what ever you do dont believe the tv i left waked awat and with Josie needing more answers she looked confused.. I saw my son packing his things i ran up to him and gave him. A HUGE HUGE "OHHH MY BABY!!!!!!!!!!" he gave me a huge and said ya! Mom your back!! And dad!? I looked at him and told him look come and sit with me we need to talk about something okay!...

Junior was getting Sara's stuff and putting it in her car.. Sofia pulled over.. Junior! JUNIOR! im here! Yes i see you Sofia junior says.. Sofia told him what are you doing? With Sara's things were is she going? No sofia its were we are going.. What!? Sofia said your leveing with her! Yes junior said sofia got mad and told him WHY!? is it cuz you like her!?!?! Junior screamed NOO SOFIA CUZ THE FUCKEN CARTEL IS COMEING FOR SARA AND DANIEL AND I NEED TO BE WITH THEM!!!!.

So. My dads never comeing back?. No my love sara answers hes going to be takeing care of us in heaven. But we need to be strong okay.. Mom? Daniel asked

 Mom? Daniel asked

Yes honey. Can i cry my dad always said the champ dont cry.. But can i this time... I answers yes honey you can cry... We both started to cry and remembering Victor.................