planed the surgery

We pull over the hospital and they help me walked into the place they sit me down on a weel chair..  The doctor was really nice doctor South... He told me what happend i looked at junior and told him to leve for you know what.. He said i will be back as soon as possible.. He lefts and i told the doctor what had happend with the loss of my baby.. He told me that they were going to get me a room..

WILL! Boss Indian were do you want to go. Indian answers here stop at this hospital! Maby they can put my fingers back again!... Give me the phone call erick to get read of Martin. He didn't halp at !anything!! Jose answered Yess boss... They stop at a hospital and Indian was pouring blood everywere.. He told the lady. Miss please help me!.. The lady looked scared but called a doctor right away.

Grama Daniel says. Weres my momy at she hasn't read me my bed time story?. Gloria answers your mom went to run and do something right back and i promise!.. She will be back. Daniel says i cant sleep without my mom or dad they both read me my story. And what story is that my camp Gloria says its the toy story or the Prince one! Gloria told him maby if we turn off the light's i will get the books and read them to you! How does that sound like!?.. Daniel smiled.

Indian? Jose told him boss they are calling you.. Indian gets up the doctor lookes at his hand confused.. The doctor takes him to a room.. And take a look at his hand. Indian looks at the door and sees a girl on a weel chair..

And sees that it was !sara! The doctor tells Indian ya "sorry" we cant put the fingers back to together

And sees that it was !sara! The doctor tells Indian ya "sorry" we cant put the fingers back to together. How? Did this happend? Indian tells him. I aready told u! Or what i cut my self with a cooking knife drunk!.. can i take my fingers with me.. "Sure" the doctor said

and walks out of the room

and walks out of the room..  Indian saw "sara" and followers her.  He told Sara's doctor "mr" that woman is my boss i work with her and please tell me whats wrong with her' he said she is going to get surgery after the losse of the baby really messed her up the doctor walks away... Indian was thinking and came out with a good idia of revenge on sara.... Indian called a fake doctor and told him to do something to for him.. Indian would pay him 1 million for it. And the doctor agreed to it........