widow of the narco

We got to the place and i saw my husbens car there all alone.. i confused. Had a bad feeling by now. junior told me dont get off let me check it out first!. we dont need no surprises. sara told him "haha" like im going to let you go alone im going! junior said no! I said yes! I get off and run inside and i saw blood on the floor and i was still walking and i hered a gun shot i went on my knees but i had to get up i was still walking and then i looked and saw a man shoot my husben for the 5th..!AHAHAH!!! I screamed YOU KILLED MY HUSBAND YOU BASTEAD! I looked around and saw 3 other guys here but then a big saw knife i got it to cut his head off but he pulled out his hand. I cut 2 of his !fingers off! You BASTEAD!!

Indian starts streaming AHAHA! the guys in back of me got me and pointed a gun at me Indian said !!@#*Ωθ쩤₩¥ฯ|θ¬*!! I command you to be cursed sara steel! Untill i die!

I command you to be cursed sara steel! Untill i die!.. Now its your turn to pay!. He pushed me and the guys that had me throw me on the floor and they left.. Junior was going in but seen they were coming out.. He was hiding.

  He got to get in the houes without Indian oe any one the guys seeing him he screams sara! I SCREAMED Junior! Your brother! Victor i saw junior's face when he say his brothers dead body

  He got to get in the houes without Indian oe any one the guys seeing him he screams sara! I SCREAMED Junior! Your brother! Victor i saw junior's face when he say his brothers dead body.. It was a face i never seen on a sad person. I screamed! Victor!! The the fuck happened!! Why did you leve me i thought they were no man that can kill the man of steel!.. Victor! No! Junior tells me to calm down! Sara. I looked at him and my stomach started to hurt worst then when the horse dropped me.. "Ughh" "ugh" junior says sara Whats wrong?! I told him about what happen with the horse. He told me to try and get up we need to take you to the doctor. Its fine i will come for my brother soon but we need take you... Junior helps me to get in the car. And he started to drive to the doctors..
Gloria tells Josie and barta i hope my sara is okay! She left with Junior without telling me anything!. Barta looks at sofia and tells her maby sara wanted this so.. She can take your man...next. Sofia got angry and told barta "ohh" barta like sara did to you!? She took Victor...maby cuz you might just not be to good enough.. Sorry barta but truth hurts!.. Sofia walked away and left barta with more anger.. Josie tell her husband "ohh" thank god yiur okay. Felix screamed!AHAHAAH! YOU scared me with your nasty face get get away from me
josie..

He pushed Josie and left her with her mouth open

And Gloria saw everything........