women of pier steel is born

The woman of steel!. Wow! You are one of the most beautiful woman i ever seen in my life My lady!. Jose told sara.. Thank you sara said. Jose told sara here lets go somewere in private. One of Jose's men took us in a room. we both sat down. And were ready to talk business. it was just me and him.

Josie told barta "no!" You can't do that

Josie told barta "no!" You can't do that. Barta looked at Josie and slaped her! "Ugh!" Felix in the back ground starts laughing. "Hah" haha" i mean josie u are juet so stupid!" Felix tells josie. Josie does nothing but just looks at barta and felix. Barta got in the car with josie and took off!.

So!? My lady of steel what did you want to talk about? Jose told Sara. Look 3 years ago Indian destroyed mine and my son's life!. He killed my husben and my dad And lost my baby. Cuz of his men. (I want revenge on him i want to kill him and burn every last of him!) My self.. So! I want to join.. I want to start were my husben Left off.. In the business.
Jose looked at sara. Will! I dont like seeing a beautyfull lady feel down... Put let me ask you something Jose told sara. How fair are you capable going?

!Aracely! Maria screamed. What? i hope..! This is important.. cuz dont think i love to here u. It is! Maria said. Miriam said "oh" really because i seen you check her out! Aracely. Laugh "Hahaha" maria gave her a dirty look.. Run and get more things at the beauty store for me. U and Miriam. Maria told Aracely. Ayy and why cant you go? Aracely said. Cuz i have to do someone hair u idiot!! Or nog i wouldn't be asking you. Slut! Maria told Miriam and Aracely. Aracely gets in her car and drive's with Miriam to the store down the street.. Here we are. Aracely told Miriam they both get off and a guy with a mask walks up on them and
kidnaps them both!

Josie told berta to slow down! She was driving like crazy behind Glorias car. Gloria knew berta was going to come up with some stupid thing.. So Gloria had a plan.. Gloria had to get of her car and into a other one.. She let someone else drove her car so it really did look like it was Gloria driving..

Look sara. If u really want revenge will its ganna cost u honey. Nothing in this world is free or fair.. Jose told  sara. Sara answers will i just dident want to ask favers but? I wont to become your business buddy i would want to take my husband's place in the mafia.. Sice he was really the man of pier steel.. I want to become the woman of steel...

Is that fine with u? Sara asked  Occurs! My lady! Jose told her

Occurs! My lady! Jose told her.
I will do the money laundering not the drugs i dont even want to look at it.. 50% 50% okay jose said..