Miriam needs help

Got up my sit and told jose thank u really for you time. Jose said dont even its fine. And your job starts tomorrow i need to pass 100$ million throw the border. Sara looked at jose and said boss man i wont let you down. The men took back sara in the back room..

Josie told berta to slow down! Look mom stoped the car. They saw the door when it open. Barta said josie lets go get mom! Berta got off her car and said "ya mom u thought you were leveing me for sara!?  Berta got closer and saw a woman got up. "Came i help u"? The woman said. Berta said nothing and looked shocked and went back to the car.. Josie said will! Weres mom?! Bertas face got red and she got angry. JOSIE MOM LEFT US.. SHE KNEW WE WERE FOLLOWING HER!! SHE.LEFT WITH SARA!......josie said nothing and put her head down..

Gloria got her plane ticket and started walking and gave the ticket to the woman "have a nice flight miss "Sandra"  thank u gloria said. She got on the plane and took her sit gloria was praying to god that everything came out good and that she wont get caught..

2:30pm..

What do u know what the woman of steel!? Tell me! The man slapped Miriam

What do u know what the woman of steel!? Tell me! The man slapped Miriam. "ugh"  "ug" i dont know i dont know i tell you.. She just came in for a hair cut and that's all! I swear! "Help!"  Miriam answers..  He turnds to his right and has Aracely on the floor.. He kicks her. "Pgh" its the truth.. We never knew what woman. Was a narco please just font kill us!.!....  Aracely said.. The man said.. I have a message to tell the woman of steel from Indian.. (El teca Martinez) is are boss not Indian and... Sara is ganna par for everything her husband did to the cartel..

'Your plane will land in about 10 minutes hope you enjoyed' Gloria told her self..
Please Jesus's make me get off fine and be with my sara and Daniel... Please...