Chapter 1: Normal day ruin

A/N- Hi hi dear readers! I write another story it seems :D Hope you guys love it!! Btw that picture above is how Zana looks like^

Zana POV

“AHHHH! KAI! What the hell?!”

My shout can be heard through the school hall way. Why was I shouting? Well, Kai my bestfriend who is a male, teasing me about my crush and make funny faces. I playfully slaps his back, pretty hard I think, causing him to whine like a small child. Oh dear… he sure can act like a kid sometimes.

“Come onnnnnn~” He whine, “I was just joking around, Zana~”

I crossed my arms and look away from him with ‘hmph!’ as my cousin, Jack, who are standing beside me, chuckled, “Seriously, Kai? You’re out of character if you acted this way.”

“Whaaaat? I don’t care~”

I sighed. He only acted this way in front of me, Jack and Henry because we’re his bestfriends but in front of the others, he acted cool, calm and funny. How should I describe this… he remind me one of anime character… ahh ha! Naruto! He remind me of  Naruto Uzumaki! And Henry remind me of Sasuke!

But they’re both pretty close to each other like brothers. Even though we’re bestfriends but we’re in different classes well both like Henry and I are classmate while Kai with Jack. Kai nudge me at the arm, trying to get my attention to him as I stare at him weirdly.

“What?”

“Don’t you feel weird that you’re the only girl hang out with us?”

True though, I always hang out with my ‘male’ bestfriend at the roof at lunch time. Usually people would think that girls like to hang out together and gossip about dramas and k-pop artist but I am the opposite one. I like to hang out with the girls but i don’t feel comfortable with the girls because they are annoying and always talks about boys! So, I getting used to hang out with Kai and the others but it’s not that I am tomboy. I’m still a feminine girl!

“Why should I think that? You’re my bestfriend!” I answered him.

He smile to me before join his conversation with Henry and Jack while I listening to them and laughing. It’s nice to have bestfriends other than girls. After that, Henry and Jack left, saying that they have to meet our literature teacher. Now it’s only him and me alone. We talked more like he tell me about his family and his crush. I am the only one he open up to me even though I am the only close female friend he had.

Almost everything he can tell me including his secrets and make a promise with me. We’re known each other and became friends for 4 years now. He loves to jokes around me and teasing non-stop. Sometime I think to myself, why does he acts like this only in front of me but not the others or group of girls?

True he is attractive but not attractive as my crush and Kai sure likes to follow Korean hair styles because he admire them. Surprisingly he and his family learns how to speak Korean too. While I was day dreaming, he bring me back to reality by calling out my name.

“Hey, Zana.”

“Hm?” I hummed to tell him I am listening.

“Can I tell you something?”

“Sure…”

He is now leaning at the rail between the wall beside him as he lock his gaze on the floor and crossing his arms. “What if… I never met her and never like her from the start. Who do you think I like until now?”