Chapter 19: 7 years later

Third POV

Seven years have passed since the incident at Tentou Island and the Fairy Tail guild has become the weakest wizard’s guild in Fiore, indebted to Twilight Ogre, a new local guild. The remaining Fairy Tail members are visited by Ichiya and the members of Blue Pegasus , who told them that they have recently discovered a change in the magical energy around the water where the island once stood.

Zana POV

My eyes slowly opened when the bright light shine and my vision blur. I blinked as I look around Am I dead? I sit up causing me to flinch in pain realized that I’m still alive. “I guess not…but  how..” But something wrapped around me or more like someone is hugging me.

Slowly lift my head up to see who it was. I saw a beautiful lady with long white haired and ruby eyes. She stares down at me, smiling in relief. Woah... she is pretty but why does she looks so familiar.

“I’m glad you’re awake” She murmur softly. Her tired eyes like… she was crying? I looked at her, trying to figure who she is.

Irisviel  ... caster... a healer?!

“Irisviel…?” I whispers in awe.

She is my new servant?! No wonder she looks soo familiar!! This is Irisviel!! The beauty!

Suddenly she burst crying, hugging me tightly like a child making me panic. “H-Hey..why are you crying?!”

“Y-You’re more beautiful than I imagine~!” she squealed. "...I am glad for using my magic in time to prevent My Master's sacrifice  from erasing your existence..." she mumbles to herself but I can still heard her.

After she let go of the hugged, I look at her clueless, “Don’t worry about your illness, Master! I have cured you with my magic. You should go find the others.” I nodded. I look back at her again before leaving to find the others as she slowly vanished to her realm.

Third POV

Zana finally reunited with the others. There they discovered that their first master Mavis who used her power Fairy Sphere spell that inadvertently caused them to be frozen in time for seven years. Thanks to Zana showing her loves and strong sense of protection for her guild mates. The missing members return to their guild, drive the members of Twilight Ogre away and reunite with their friends.

(Time skip)

“What?!” Erza stood up from her seat in surprise. “Y-You guys got married?!”

“Six years ago..” Said Al.

“Listen to this, Erza-san!” Said Bisca. “I’m the one who proposed! You should have seen Al…”

“We don’t need to bring that up..” Said Al.

“C-Congrattulation!” As Erza stranggle one of the member while her face heat up. “Incompetent as I am, I hope you’ll think well of me!” Bisca and Al sweat drop.

“S-Somebody stop her”

Elfman and Mirajane looked at them. “What’s Erza talking about?” said Elfman.Mirajane place her hands at her cheeks and smile. “She is mixing up their lives with hers.”