Chapter 14: Real

A/N- Her house will be at Charle's Patricius the flying base!XD If you guys have play Fate/Extella link thn you will know what I mean!

Zana POV

After everything what had happened these past few days my body weaken. The suddened appearance of Arthur is still a surprised to me. Out of all servants, he appeared like a knight in shinning armour and new information for me is that Arthur and Altria is a siblings in this world.

Heh unexpected.

I think its effected since I am the Master and they are the Heroic Spirits so there will be a twist of fate.

Recap, after the Edolas event... Arthur immediately took me home, according to him I shouldnt used too much magic and he also said Scathach will be furious before she return from her hunting.

Right now in my room I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling trying to ease my boredom but to no avail. I seriously need to get out of here. I need AIR! FRESH AIR! FREEDOM!

The door burst open causing me to jumped in frighten, looking at the person who enters without permission only to meet the dangerous glare I have never seen in my life.

"Didnt I told you to not overwork yourself? When will you ever take my advice, young lady?"

Behold, Scathach in her motherly aura or more like murderous aura, stood few feet away from me as she crossed her arms in disappointed.

Gulping in fear, I laughed nervously, "Uh... never?"

She sighed irritated and make her way towards me, reaching her hand gently pats my shoulder before she embrace me by surprised. Woah... her mother instinct took over too much.

"Stop doing things yourself. Please depend on us more, master."

I shook my head to deny it. "I can't use you guys as a tool or weapon to defence me from the enemy. You and the others are my friends." Pushed her away from me slightly so that she can see me smile. "I want to fight alongside  with everyone. I am not weak. So dont worry too much.."

She stares at my eyes for a moment before sigh in defeat, flick my forehead. "Owh! What was that for?" I yelped.

"That is for saying not to worry about you. We, your servants, is our duty to worry about their Master. Remember that."

"But--"

"No buts! And that's that! End!" She stood up straight, grabbing her red spear beside the wall. "If you'll excuse me, there is someone I want to discuss."

She left the room. Not long after, Archer knock the door and enter while carry a tray that fills with foods... wait why so many?! Than behind him, I saw Altria followed after him like a lost puppy.

Ahh... now I know why.

Archer glare behind him in annoyed, sighed as he look at me in apology. "I was planning to make you some food but a certain saber wish to eat together with you... and since she LOVES food..."

Somehow when I finally take a closer look at his appearance, his clothes still the same.. red.. but his hair grow long. And the way he speak to me is too... casual as if he know me longer than the others. I wonder..  did we met before? That is impossible.. right? I never meet him in my timeline.