Chapter 16: Tenrou Island

Zana POV

The sound of someone screaming in early morning disturbed my sleep. I groaned, stretching my arms trying to sit up from my bed but stopped when I felt something wrapped around my waist.

Blinking my eyes, the left side of my eye twitch in annoyed. I know who this is...

Immediately struggle as I pushed the person face away from me yet he  wouldnt let go like usual.

"GET OFF OF ME!!" I scream.

His grips around me tighten as his head pushed deep at my chest. I sweat dropped hearing him growl in his sleep. "...silent, mongrel. Do not ruin my slumber..."

Okay that is it!

BOINK!

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU WOMAN?!!" He shout, rubbing his bruise head.

Crossing my arms when I stood up beside my bed while glaring at him who still sat on my bed like he claim it. "How many time do I have to told you not to sneak in my room every time I wake up, Gilgamesh."

He doesn't wear his usual fully gold armour but what left is his bottom armour and he is shirtless.... Ya know what I mean. His hair is a messed.

"I don't follow orders from you. I claim what I want. Although your room is pretty finest to me than my own room plus your bed is rather comfy." Placing his thumb under his chin as he spoke.

I sighed, " But still, this is My room.. you cant just keep doing this every day."

He smirk, stand up in front of me and staring down at me since he is taller than me. "How about we share this room of yours?" He whispers surprisingly soft.

I blushed slightly, eyes widen in shocked. 'You have got to be kidding me?!! Why does he had to do this every morning!!'

Before I could reply him, the door burst wide opened shocking the both of us.

"I apologize for the interruption but it's time for our master to have her breakfast, Gilgamesh." Oh my knight in shinning armour has come to save me!!

At the side of him, I immediately rush to his side and squeal, "Gawain! Good morning!"

He looked at me with his handsome facade, pretty much making me blush more, he pats my head gently with affection. "Good morning, Master. Shall we go? Archer had prepare everything today."

Gilgamesh glare daggers at Gawain who seems doesn't effect by him as we leave the room to the kitchen.

I cant help but drool at the sight in front of me. Its like a feast but... THE FOOD IS TOO DELICIOUS TO EAT!!

"Archer! I bet you will be a great Househusband!!" My eyes sparkles in delight.

He choke his air in surprise, coughing embarrassing, ".... if I am the husband... than you will be the wife..." he mumble mischievous.

The table turns and now I am the one choking at my food after he said that. Gawain immediately come to my aid, rubbing my back and give me a glass of water. I shoot Archer an annoying glare, "Stop with that pickup line!!" My face heat up.

He chuckle and go who knows where.

I sigh.

Damn all clingy servants... What did I do to deserve this..