Chapter 6: Safe

Chapter 6

Lucy POV

We all went out to see a guild that form into a walking guild?! “Hand over miss heartfillia or else!” It says.

“We won’t hand her to you! She is our guild mate!”

“Yay!”

“Is that so… than you have no choice.”

Suddenly, the guild pulled out like a bazuka and shoot us. After the smoke lift, in front of us, Erza in her shield form protected us from the beam but it won’t last longer because her armor broke into pieces immediately.

She gasped and fall to the ground in one knee. “Erza!!”

“Are you alright?!”

She huffed, “I… I am fine.. it’s just… the beam is stronger than I expected…”

“You have 10 second to hand over her to me or I will shoot you again!” it announce.

“Damn it! Wish she was here to save us…” Gray murmurs in anger.

Mirajane run to Erza in concern, “Erza… can you re-equip again?”

“I… I don’t know…”

Erza is exhausted after the mission to the island and I doubt she could re-equip again even though she is strong. What should I do?

“1! Time is out!”

That is it. We’re dead!! The beam shoot towards us and we don’t know what to do. I close my eyes tight, embrace the pain but nothing came. I look around to see everyone is not hurt and they are alright. “What… What just happen?”

“We-we’re save?”

“H-How…”

Everyone stare in front, they gasp to see someone stood there as the smoke lift and I could hear the others exclaims in happiness and relief. “T-That’s…”

“She has return!!!”

“Onee-chan!!!”

“She is back!!”

I was too shocked to see the 2 person in front of me. She is neither hurt, burn or even her clothe ruin like Erza’s armor previously. She wear scarf, the fashion is out of ordinary and somehow… by just the look, I know she is stronger heck stronger than Erza and her aura… is warm and protective.. and her left arm hold a thick brown book. I have never see that kind of book before.

And in front of her was an unknown person who stood protectively shielding the red hair lady who was casting a barrier spells around us from the beam