Chapter 18: Past/ He who protects her

Third POV

In the castle where it located in the forest not far from the big city, there you can see a beautiful red haired lady sitting on the wooden chair at the flower garden.

She was holding her 3 months daughter in her arms, wrapped plain purple blanket around the baby and giggled at the sight of her mother. The little hands up trying to reached for her mother's red hair. Her beautiful crystal eyes shines bright, sparkles and slight flash at her cute little face.

The lady chuckled at her daughter. "You are my one and only precious daughter. Our precious Zana. How I wish your father could see you and hold you in his arms..." Her expression suddenly changed in depressed, murmurs sadly, "...but it's too late. He was no longer in this world.."

Her daughter tilted her head to the side, curious of why her mother looks so sad.

You see, her husband had died protecting them from danger. Which is why their home place at the forest yet her magic wont hold much longer...

The evil mage who are still seeking for their strongest mage who can will such enormous power, that was her new born daughter.

Her family came from a powerful mage.

The desire to change the world for power causing to increases the criminal and evil people for such stupidity. That is why their family are the target.

But now, her daughter is the most wanted.

Her husband's sacrifice.

And now, soon the mother will be the next to protect her only daughter.

"My lady." A voice spoke beside her.

She looked up to meet her personal doctor who is now smiling gently at her and her baby. His light brown hair who seems doesnt want to cut his long hair much to the lady's envious, he sure do know how to take good care of his hair. His green eyes shown concern. "Your daughter sure looks excited today. I bet she will be a fine young lady in the future." He spoke.

"Indeed."

"You are still worried about it?"

She sighed, he is the only person knows what had happened to her husband. Suddenly the feeling of determination burns in her heart as she quickly stares at him, "I have a request..."

He frowned, "What is it?"

"In the future, if something happened to me or my family, I order you to protect my daughter and become her servant. Protect her at all cost."

His eyes widen in shocked. Why would she say that? Does she expecting something in the future..?

"But.."

"No. Please do as I told you." Her eyes plead him. Desperate.

Looking down at her now sleeping baby who looks so peacefully. She wish to protect her daughter..

Timeskip

At the age of 2 years old, her daughter was sitting on a chair reading some story books with her doctor while her mother standing at the entrance library, smiling gently at the sight of her child.