Chapter 5:

Third POV

It's been 2 months now. Zana has just finished her mission, alone. She was walking beside the beach when she spot a scarlet hair girl laying on the beach, unconsciously and she knew who the girl was. so, she carry her to her temperery cabin not far away from the beach. She taking care of the girl until she wake up. The girl sat up from the bed, startle and afraid, of how can she be in a room and hopefully she's not been kidnapped by dark wizard.

That is until someone enter the room causing her to stood in fighting defend. A hair blonde lady wear blue dress that looks like an armour, chuckle at the child with a warm smile. "You don't have to be scared, little one. Relax."

The girl glares slightly at the stranger stood before her, about to attack but stop when another person enters the room.

"Saber, is she awak--Oh dear, are you alright?" Zana stares at the little girl's tense.

The blonde lady, Saber, smile at her presence. "Master! She has awake."

Zana smile softly at her, reach her hand to pats her head. "It's alright, Saber. Make some sweets and food for the girl, if you may."

"Will do, Master." Saber bow before left the room.

Now that left is Zana and the little girl.

Somehow, the girl feels safe and protect despite her wearing something different than any other strangers or wizards but strange is that her aura when she entered the room everything suddenly become warm and welcoming. It feels... nice. And this lady even have the same hair colour like herself! The red haired girl sat back on the bed. Zana sit beside her, grabbing the girl's injured arm which the girl relunctent to show the wound but the next thing she did makes her surprise.

When Zana touch the wound with two fingers and whispers something, the wound immediately disappears as if nothing happened. No bruise. No scars. Just return to its original skin. The girl gasp in awe what kind of magic she use? She thought.

"There. It's fixed." Zana let go of her arm before sat up but the girl stopped her.

"Are you the one who save me?" she whispers.

She smile gently, "Yes... and I also fixed your right eye but you can't cry though..."

The girl was surprised as she touch her right eye where she thought she lose her eye and feeling grateful for her. "Erza..." she whispered..

"Hm?"

"Erza... Scarlet.. that's my name..." Erza finally look up to the lady in front of her.

"I'm Zana Rosenberg."

They stayed at the cabin for few more days since Zana need a rest from the big battle. From there, Erza learned a lot about Zana. The lady who saved her, the lady who has the most mysterious yet protected magic she ever seen. It is truly a rare opportunity to meet someone like her. Now, Zana is her idol and admire her strength and bravery because she had finally seen her in battle. There is 2 words to describe her magic, unbelievable and outstanding.

She also learned that her servants would randomly appears whenever they want and when they appear, different servants approach.. seems like the lady had different types of servants.

Like the last time she summoned was that giant scary looking death skull guy wore black armour. Zana said thats a berserker type.

On that day as they arrived at the guild, Erza wish to join and meet new friends and enemy.

Zana POV

"It's great to be home." I sighed, sitting at one of the bar chairs and watching everyone in the hall. Natsu and Gray are fighting over something I don't know. Ever since their first met, they quickly becoming arch enemy. Even Erza and Mirajane too.