Warnings

I want to start off by saying hello! I'm happy you found my book, hope you'll enjoy it.

Ok, now for the real deal:
This book will deal with heavily dark themes. And I do mean really dark themes.
It'll be graphic, with explicit content, abuse and domestic violence topics. This is a forced relationship, no sweet love.
>>Keep in mind these themes and how they are represented are not a reflection of my views or morals. They are not used to express my views.

I want to clarify that Adley was 16 when Dorian took her, and in the present she's almost 19. They have an age gap of 18 years so if you're uncomfortable with that, I'd suggest you to stop reading or just imagine he's younger, but please don't leave nasty comments about it.

To avoid confusions, the first two chapters are about the very beginning of Adley's life after being kidnapped by Dorian. The present will start from the third chapter.

I don't think I'll be updating too fast, but I promise you guys that I'll do my best. If you see any bad spelling or grammatical mistake please point it out so I can fix it.

Also, I write important plot facts and some explanations regarding the book in the authors note. You should definitely not skip them.

I love constructive criticism and if you have any idea for me to add, don't be afraid to share it with me. I promise I don't bite (unlike Dorian haha).

Thank you for reading!