Chapter 2

(2 years ago)

The day after taking me, when the sedatives were already out of my system, he gave me a list with all the rules I had to follow and made me read them out loud. There were house and behavior rules. He told me that I didn't have to worry about the house ones just yet, since I would be staying inside our bedroom until he felt that I was fully committed to the relationship and my obligations.

"•You must not, at any circumstance, talk back to me or interrupt me when I'm speaking unless you want to be disciplined right away.

•Don't raise your voice or scream at me. You're in no position of doing so.

•Look at me in the eye when speaking.

•You'll follow the daily routine that I lay out for you the night before, and must complete the homework assignments according to the day correctly.

•You'll always be dressed nicely, keeping good care of you and your image. That includes your face, hair and nails.

•You won't complain about your daily activities or show bad attitude towards them.

•You must always greet me in the mornings, displaying affection.

•You must always ask about how my day was when I return from work, showing interest about my day.

•You will speak properly, no type of cursing is allowed. You won't be fed for the day if you fail to do so.

•You'll give me your undivided attention when I'm around you.

•When allowed out of the bedroom, you'll help Relya in her activities, whether cleaning or cooking.

•You must not go to the gardens without my permission or without a guard accompanying you.

•You won't go into my office at any circumstance. It is off limits.

•When you are under punishment, no television is allowed. The home theater will be closed and the other tv's will be disconnected.

•When allowed outside, you won't attempt to escape. Doing so will lead to a full week of staying in the bedroom and a severe punishment.

•If you feel that you might be pregnant you'll notify immediately. We won't be having kids until you're off age, for your and their safety."

When I finished reading, I felt dizzy. My freedom was slipping out of my hands and I couldn't do anything about it. All I could do was play my cards right, hoping that he would trust me enough to let me out of the property one day and escape.

He was watching me intently as I read them. He had a weird type of look in his eyes, satisfaction mixed with excitement accompanying a small smirk. There were also little wrinkles around his eyes and forehead, that confirmed he was indeed older than me in a long way, fifteen years at least. It made me sick.

He was definitely a psycho and I was trapped in his house forced to live at his very whim.

"Any questions?" He asked when I stayed silent.

"Why? What did I do to deserve this? I don't even know you." I asked as small tears rolled down my cheeks. I didn't realize that I was crying until he raised his hand to wipe them off. I flinched at his touch and it didn't go unnoticed by him as a frown showed up on his forehead.

"Anything else? This is your very opportunity to get to know me. I advise you to take it," He said leaning closer to where I was sitting "And I trust that you will consider what you really want to ask, take it only a practical suggestion, darling."