Determination

Ji Soo POV
We worked and I went home at night.

Jungkook POV
*Flashback*
I was waiting near the boys washroom when I saw Ji Hyun with a drenched shirt. Wait! Isn't that hyung's?

Taehyung POV
God! That girl!!!! She's so dead. How dare she?
'Hyung!!!!' Jungkook yelled for the 3rd time.
'Oh-wae?'(oh what) I asked.
'What are you going to do to her?'
'Wait and watch! She will regret that she ever troubled me. She has a friend right? Let's start with her.'
'Oh ok.....wait what? Why her friend? She didn't do anything?'
'It starts with the close ones kookie.'
'Hyung!!!'
'Wae (why) is there any problem?'
'Ah-Ani aniya (no nothing) but I heard that maybe she likes you'
'Oh! That's even better. She's already an easy target and now it gets easier. She is so going to regret this!!!'

Jungkook POV
God Hyung is going to make Ji Hyun a part of his revenge. Why? I don't want her to get hurt. I need to find a way.

The Next Day
Y/N POV
I went to school and met Ji Hyun on arriving.
'Yah!!! Why did he pull you like that? Where did he take you? Who did you go with? Did he do anything to you....?' Ji Hyun spoke so fast, it almost sounded like a rap. So before she could continue, I interrupted.
'Stop! First you know I was with Hyung sik. Second, if he did anything to me I wouldn't be standing here being normal. Third, went to his house and fourth, we were working on our class project.'
'And....'
'I think all your questions are answered so let's go in'
'Ah ok'
We walked in silence towards our lockers.
I went to Ji hyun and asked her
'Ji hyun-ah don't you think that Taehyung and Hyung Sik know each other by the way they were acting yesterday?'
She replied, 'Well, they were best friends once.'
'What they were friends!?!!'
'No one knows what happened between them but don't you ever mention it again in front of anyone.'
'Oh arraseo' (understood)
We went in our respective classes. The rest of the day passed by pretty normally. Hyung Sik didn't speak much except he did me a favour by adding a few words here and there.
Finally lunch break came and I headed towards the cafeteria to eat with Ji hyun.
We sat down and started with our regular gossip and her going on and on about how awesome her Taehyung oppa is. Now that I know the person.........
Suddenly a group of girls came asking me to come out with them.
'Shiro' (Don't want to) I replied.
One of them grabbed my hair and started pulling me.
I quickly kicked her and freed myself.
I managed to fight for a long time and since it's high school no one was stopping them either. Ji hyun tried but she got hurt, so I told her to stay out of it. Instead I kept fighting but somehow they managed to pull me out.
They pushed me and started hitting me hard when I heard a familiar voice....
'What are you all doing? Stop it.' It was V.
'Oppa....', all the girls said.
He came towards me and bent down as I sat up slowly. He looked at me and said, 'All of you listen up! No one touches her. She is mine and mine only. Only I can hurt her.'
'But Oppa!!!!' I heard the girls yell.
'Anyone wants to argue?' He asked and all the girls sighed and left.
'So how does it feel?' He asked me.
'Amazing! This pain makes me more determined to fight against you' I replied.
'Good cause you're going to need all the determination you have', he said and walked away.

Hi people!
Whoa things are burning up 😏 right????

But that happens every time we see....