Misunderstandings

Ji Soo POV
Ji Hyun and I stayed with So Hyeon the whole day and by the end we knew that she has become a permanent part of our little group. While going home Ji Hyun asked her, 'Do you want to come over? Ji Soo is coming to my house today?'
She replied, 'Sorry but I have to meet someone today. It's been a long time.'
'Okay', Ji Hyun said and both of us went to her house.

So Hyeon POV
As soon as both of them left, I went over to my cousin's house whose address I got from his mom.
I rang the door bell.
'Who is it?' I heard him scream but the kind of sister I am, I didn't reply and I blocked the key hole so that he could not see. He still opened the door.
'It's been a while Hyung Sik-ah.'
'Oh! When did you come back?' He asked, clearly shocked.
'Yah! Your manners have become worse. Let me in at least.' I said and made my way in.
We went to the living room and sat down.
'Aren't you happy to see me???' I asked.
On that he came and sat next to me. He gave me a side hug and said, 'How can I not be happy to see you.' With his cute ayego...God my brother's too cute!!!
'Oh by the way, where is your wife?'
I asked.
'What?'
'Your wife. The one you got married too. You know....'
I was cut by him.
'Yah! I know what you are talking about but how did you know?'
'Oh you're asking me how I got to know about my closest cousin getting married at the age of 18.'
'Stop it!' He said.
'What?' I asked smiling.
'I know you were sarcastic.'
'Oh nice if you to know. Of course I'd find out. Don't you think I'd have already gone to your house, talked about loads of things and found out about your new address, where I currently am right now?'
'I said stop it! Anyway, when did you arrive?'
'Yesterday. Sorry for missing your wedding by the way.'
'It's okay. Since you know everything, you also know that it's not something serious. We did it for our companies and she hasn't returned from school yet.' On which I burst out laughing.
'What?' He asked.
'Normally other couples say, my wife or husband hasn't returned from work yet and here I have a cute couple still trying to pass school.'
He gave me an annoyed look. We kept talking for a few more hours after which we decided to go out to eat.
We went to a nearby cafe and ordered food. While eating I told him that I rejoined school and told him that I made new friends.
'Jinja!' (Really) he asked.
'Yes Oppa!' I said and he patted my hair. Though he's just a few months older than me, I like to call him oppa.
As I was about to continue, I saw someone staring at us. It was Ji Soo. Oh! What is she doing here? And why does she look angry?
Hyung Sik turns around  and seems to recognise her but doesn't say anything. I was about to call her over but she ran away instead. I wonder why......

Ji Soo POV
I went to the cafe to pick up some food thinking that it can be a thank you gift from me to Hyung Sik.
I entered the cafe and ordered food. While waiting, I looked around and I saw So Hyeon. I was about to go say hi to her but then I saw she was with someone. I went towards them and heard, 'Yes Oppa' and I saw Hyung Sik pat her hair. I felt angry. So Hyeon noticed me and Hyung Sik turned around but I ran away. I went to the nearby park. I know our marriage is not a big deal and stuff. I also know that we will get divorced but why do we need to live like strangers? We could be friends and he could have at least told me about his girlfriend. I know he doesn't need to,  but he could have........
I was going to sit on the park bench but someone was already sitting there. I was about to leave when suddenly I felt strong hands pulling me and before I could react I was pinned to a tree. It was Taehyung......

Hi people. Typical misunderstanding right? Keep reading to find out what happens.
I dedicate this chapter to my dear curious and impatient dongsaeng!!!