The new girl

Ji Soo POV
I woke up next day to go to school. I went downstairs but couldn't see Hyung Sik anywhere. Even the door to his room was locked.
Maybe he isn't coming.......
I went to school and saw Ji Hyun. I went to her and shouted, 'Yah! Are you mad? What is wrong with you? Why would not pick up your phone and how can you stay out for so long?????'
Before I could continue she said, 'First, my phone ran out of battery. Second I was with V. Third, don't worry I didn't go out alone.......'
She trailed off.
'Continue....', I said.
'I gotta go to class', she said and ran away.
'Yah!' This girl!!!!
I went to class and sat on my regular seat.

Ji Hyun POV
Last night Jungkook dropped me home.
*Flashback*
We arrived outside my house. As I opened the door to get out of the car, Jungkook reached over and shut it hard. Our faces were literally inches apart.
'Yah! What are you....'
Before I could complete, he held my shoulders and said, 'I am telling you once again. Don't hang out with us. Don't listen to V Hyung. Consider this as a warning. Just don't!'
He said and told me to get out. Honestly I was kinda scared. He's never been so aggressive before. I slowly got out of the car. I wonder what that was all about.......
*Flashback over*
If I would have told Ji Soo about this, I am pretty sure she would have found things to scold me. I literally have a mother in the clothing of a bff!

Jungkook POV
I was mean to Ji Hyun yesterday but there is nothing else I can do. I want to protect her. She likes Hyung and though he knows it, he doesn't realise it. If he actually understood how much Ji Hyun likes him, he would never do this to her. Never, but until Hyung realises this, I have to keep Ji Hyun's heart from breaking........

Ji Soo POV
Ji Hyun is sitting with me for
Lunch today since V is absent.
Ji Hyun asks me, 'So, how was your first night with Hyung......'
I cover her mouth before she can say anything else.
'I told you not to say it out.'
'Okay okay! You understood anyway.....😉'
'Well, first, we don't like each other and we are staying in different rooms and second, our night was horrible cause......'
I didn't say it. I can't tell her what happened there. She wouldn't believe it and I don't want her to get into all this.
'Because.....' She asked making a continuation sign with her hand.
'Because.....I couldn't sleep but thank god I have the habit of staying up late'
I managed.
'Oh!'
We went back to eating.
'Ouch!' I yelled. Ji Hyun looked up. I turned to see some girls. God!!! Always the same thing!
'Today neither V oppa is there neither Hyung Sik oppa. So no one is going to protect you.' One of the girls said.
'I don't need them to protect me. The only reason I don't hit you guys hard enough is because I don't want to end up in jail.'
'Yah!' One of them yelled and the other got ready to hit me but as soon as her hand approached, it was blocked by someone.
'Don't you guys have anything else to do. Go!' Someone yelled.
I turned to see a girl.
The girl whose hand was blocked, was about to say something but someone else stopped her.
She looked at the girl and said, 'Oh......'
'Didn't you hear me. Leave!' The girl yelled.
She turned towards me and asked, 'Are you okay?' She asked.
'Yes. Thank you.'
'Can I sit here?' She asked.
'Oh yes!' I replied.
'Honestly, what you said to them was kind of funny. There are very less girls who stand up for themselves.'
She said.
'Well! You aren't any lesser and everyone should be able to protect themselves, be it girls! By the way, what is your name?'
'Oh right! I forgot about that. My name is Kang So hyeon.'
'Are you new?' Ji Hyun asked.
'Well no. I was in this school about 3 years ago but then I left for America.'
'Oh. That's why I don't know you.' Ji Hyun replied. She had been in this school for 2 years only.
'By the way, you remind me of a friend. Even she used to think girls should be able to protect themselves.'
'Oh jinja (really). What's her name?'
I asked.
'Choi Rae Ri......'

Hi people!!!!
New character! What do you think will happen? Or better, what do you think happened?
Wanna see someone else today?

That's right! It's Mr.......

Kookie-shi!!!