Only you

So Hyeon POV
After Oppa left I went inside my house only to be called out again by Ji Hyun. She wanted to hang out and Ji Soo wasn't picking up her phone. I just hope Oppa can get to her in time.
Stupid cute Oppa!
Ji Hyun and I went to the park. We were sitting on the bench.
'Don't you think Ji Soo is a little sad these days?' Ji Hyun asked.
'I know. It's maybe because of Oppa.'
'I wish I could help her. I mean I can give relationship advice but marriage advices.....hell no!' We both laughed at that. Suddenly someone interrupted us by keeping a hand on my shoulder.
'So....Ani (no) Kang So Hyeon, can I talk to you?' I looked up to see V.
I got up immediately, I wanted to walk away but then he said, 'please! It's not for me. It's for Rae Ri. Two minutes.'
I looked at him and nodded.
'Ji Hyun-ah, I'll be back in two minutes.'
'Oh okay.' She said and I parted with V. We didn't go far.
'What is it?'
'Will you believe me?'
'If you don't think I'll believe you then why did you call me here?'
'So Hyeon-ah, please! Once, just once tell me that you believe me. I didn't hurt her. I didn't do anything.'
He called me So Hyeon-ah.....
For some reason I never realised how much I missed him calling me that. He always protected me during cousin fights with Hyung Sik. Rae Ri used to support Oppa and in the end we all used to end up laughing.
'Kim Taehyung-shi just tell me what you were going to. We don't have time.'
'No you don't understand. I don't know how I'll tell you if you don't trust me.'
'You know what, we'll do this later. I gotta go.'
I started walking away when he held my wrist from behind.
'Ani. Just once So Hyeon, just once. You have no idea how much I've suffered. I never hurt her. That wasn't the reason why she.....please So Hyeon tell me that you believe me.'
'Taehyung-shi Leave me!'
'Ani'
'Leave!'
'Not till you say you trust me!'
'Fine! I trust you! I never did doubt you! I wasn't talking to you cause I promised Oppa!'
I couldn't do this anymore. I know I promised Oppa but I never could believe that V would hurt a friend. We were like family, he would never.
Suddenly he hugged me. I tried freeing myself but he said, 'Stay like this! What I'm going to tell you....you're going to need this.'
That made me go numb. What was he about to tell me?
'So Hyeon-ah, Rae Ri di....died that day because she had an attack.'
I could only stop fidgeting and I started holding his t-shirt slowly slowly.
'Her heart....her heart was weak. We are such bad friends, we never knew. She told me that day that she was already in a condition that she couldn't be saved.'
I clutched him tightly. Tears slowly started to fall.
'Ji Soo found out about it. She told me. She said that she's going to tell Hyung Sik. Believe me I never.....even after she confessed, I never gave her an answer cause she asked me not to. What Hyung Sik saw that day was something else. I don't blame him. Maybe I would have thought the same.....but So Hyeon now that we know the real reason......'
I started crying loudly and went weak. He carefully lowered us to the ground and said, 'Its Okay So Hyeon-ah, cry, cry as much as you want. I'll be there for you. I'll always hold you.'
He kept patting me while I cried loudly.

Ji Hyun POV
I was waiting for about 10 minutes now. Well their 2 minutes are pretty long. I decided to go look for them. I spotted them but So Hyeon was crying and V was holding her...... 'I'll always be there for you. I'll always hold you.' I heard him say. Does he like her? I didn't even realise when I started crying. I really liked him......I ran away from there. I went to another bench and sat down crying when I heard  someone say, 'Ji Hyun-ah! Kim Ji....' I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up. It was Jungkook. He sat besides me.
'Don't cry.'
'How do you care?'
'I wouldn't be here if I didn't care.'
'It's okay. I'm okay so you can go.' I got up to leave but he held me.

Jungkook POV
We were all hanging out when V Hyung saw Kang So Hyeon. He handed me the ice cream he was eating and ran away.
'What's up with him?' Jimin Hyung asked.
'What's ever right with him?' Yoongi Hyung said and all of us started laughing.
#theguywhospitsfire!
After a while, Hyung disappeared and Namjoon Hyung said, 'Good news, we lost Taehyung again.'
While saying this, he dropped his ice cream.
'Ah! There he goes again. Proving himself to be the one and only god of destruction.' Jin hyung said. Hobi hyung and Jin hyung gave each other high fives.
'Yah! Stop it!' Namjoon Hyung said when I saw Ji Hyun Leave.
'Here hyung, you can have both of these. Drop as many as you want!' I said handing both our ice creams to hyung.
I sprinted towards the place where Ji Hyun was going and saw her looking at V hyung and So Hyeon hugging. She ran and I went behind her.
'Ji Hyun-ah! Kim Ji....' I was shouting when I found her crying.
I told her not to cry and she asked me how I care? Stupid girl! I am here by her side right now aren't I? She was about to leave but I held her hand.
'You can't leave!' I said.
'What are you doing Jungkook?'
'No! Not today! Don't leave while you're still crying. I know you're gonna keep crying all the way.'
'No I won't!'
'Yes you will!'
'Fine. I will! But how do you care?'
'I....'
'Jeon Jungkook let me go!'
'No! First stop!'
'Even if i cry, whine, fall, die how do you care?!!'
'I care cause I like you!' There I said it. Finally.
'What?'
I realised what I did. Too late to cover up now.
'Yes it's true, I like you but you were always so....into hyung that you never noticed me.'
'Jungkook I.....'
'Save it! Don't look at me like I'm a kicked puppy. I'm not like you, crying cause someone doesn't like you back.'
I turned around to leave but suddenly I felt someone arms wrap around my waist.
'Jungkook-ah, do you really like me?'
'What?'
'Will you never leave....me?'
I turned towards her and took her face into my hands.
'Never.'
She smiled and hugged me.
'Jungkook-ah....'
'Call me Oppa!'
'I thought you don't like it.....'
'I would love it if you call me that. Only you!' I said that and she laughed against me. Oh! Finally! How I always dreamed about this moment.

Ji Hyun POV
He said he liked me. All the moments I spent with him came back to me. V was an unrequited crush but Jungkook.....he was someone I could never stop thinking about. The way he looked at me, I remember. The way he took care of me, I remember. Him being mean to me bothered me more than me not talking to V. He was walking away but I back hugged him.
He said he will never leave me. That's when I looked straight into his eyes and fell for him. I liked him before but those eyes........

Hi people!!!
Finally all the couples are together. How do you guys feel about that?
Don't worry you'll get love in life too, for now be happy while......

 How do you guys feel about that?Don't worry you'll get love in life too, for now be happy while

Baby.....Oppa?