What is this Feeling?

Ji Soo POV
We reached school and Ji Hyun texted me that she was going to be absent today.
I reached a little late and I saw Hyung Sik and So Hyeon together. I went up to them.
'Yup I'm coming for the trip..... Ji Soo-ah', So Hyeon said.
'Annyeong (hello)' I replied.
'Are you coming for the trip?'
'Of course I'm coming! Ji Hyun is too! She's absent today.'
'Oh! I was wondering where she is.'
I turned towards Hyung Sik.
'Hyung Sik-ah, don't come if you are scared. We'll be camping outside. What if someone asks you -wanna play hide and clap?'
'Yah! Stop it! I live with a ghost already, so it doesn't even matter anymore.'
'You! Well it did matter yesterday.'
'That's because I saw the scariest ghost ever!!!'
'And I saw you turn into a.....'
'Stop!' I heard So Hyeon say.
'Look at you guys. Until a few days ago, you wouldn't even talk to each other properly. What happened?' She asks.
'You know yesterday....'
I was about to continue when I was dragged away by Hyung Sik, 'We're getting late for class.'
'So Hyeon-ah! Don't worry, I'll tell you in lunch break, how your brother actually is.......' I shouted as Hyung Sik dragged me to class.
'DARE you tell anyone!'
'I sense a dare....'
'Don't do it! Please......'
'Awwww! Look at you whining like a baby.' I said as we sat on our regular seats.
The teacher entered too and the class started.

*At Lunch*
'So Hyeon-ah!' I shouted as I saw her. I went towards her and sat down.
'So tell me about you and Oppa....'
She was damn excited.
'Well, we started talking cause we became friends.'
'Oh....wait! What? Frien....ds. That's almost impo.....'
'I know. He told me about her. I promised him that I'd never leave him. I'll always be his friend.'
Suddenly So Hyeon hugged me.
'I'm so glad that you are a part of our life. Thank you! Thank you so much for being with him.'
'So Hyeon don't worry. I'll always be his friend. Can I....ask you something?'
'Yes sure!'
'Did you know that V liked you?'
'I.....uh....yes. I did know. I kind of liked him too but I never confessed.'
'Why?'
'Cause Rae Ri liked him. V was Rae Ri's first guy friend. V and Hyung Sik were always friends and I was Hyung Sik's cousin. That's how we all met. V and Rae Ri used to be neighbours. They met there and became friends. After that Rae Ri moved from there. That place was really special for Rae Ri cause that's where she got her first and only crush.'
'Maybe that's why she wanted to confess to him over there.'
'Could be, but anyway, never speak about that place in front of Hyung Sik. He vowed never to go there ever again.'
'Oh....wait! He did go there.'
'What? When? No! He would never....'
'He came to get me, when V called me over late at night.'
'Are you SERIOUS!!! God! He.....'

So Hyeon POV
I can't believe Oppa did that. He swore....
Maybe Ji Soo is really important to him. Maybe she can change him. Heal his wounds. Maybe she can help clear the misunderstandings.....
'So Hyeon-ah!'
'Yes', I answered coming out of my daze.
'Can you tell me what Rae Ri was like?'
'Rae Ri was......kinda like you actually. She thought girls should be able to protect themselves. She was very lively. She was good at sports. She never cared much about her image. An amazing friend and honestly, it was always fun to have her. She could lighten up even your worst days.'
'Oh......'
'That's why I said she was a lot like you.'
'Except I am bad at sports.'
'Well you cover up in studies!!!'
Both of us started laughing.

Ji Soo POV
Wow! The way So Hyeon describes Rae Ri, she must honestly be amazing. Actually I find it weird why someone might want someone else around when they are confessing to their crush.  I do have some questions, though I decide not to ask So Hyeon about them. Maybe later.
We hear the bell ring so we quickly disperse for class.
*After School*
I ran out of the school. I wanted to go meet Ji Hyun since she couldn't come. I was running down the stairs when I suddenly tripped. I fell down and got hurt very badly. Suddenly I felt a hand come towards me, I looked up to see whose it was.
It was Taehyung's. I was looking up when someone pushed Taehyung away. 'Hyung Sik-ah'
'Are you okay? Get up.'
I tried getting up with his help but I twisted my leg bad.
'Ah! It hurts. Give me two minutes. I'll try again.' Maybe waiting a bit would lessen the pain. I was struggling when I felt a hand almost picking me up and making me stand up. Hyung Sik bent down before me back facing. All the people around were staring.
'Get on my back.'
'Ani (no) gwenchana (it's okay), I'll manage.'
'Listen to me sometimes, will you!'
Reluctantly I got on his back.
He carried me.
'How can you be so reckless! I've told you to be careful!'
'Sorry! I didn't ask for it, did I? I was just going to Ji Hyun's house.'
'Now no going anywhere. Let's go home.'
He said and carried me home.
Holding onto him, I felt something. I don't wanna let go. I've been so career minded all my life that I've never felt this way. I liked the feeling. I liked being treated sweetly. I liked having someone who cares about me. What is this feeling......

Hi people!!!
Do you know what this feeling is? Well no matter how strong you are, sometimes you do like being cared for. Right???
And the person we'll always care about.....

 Right???And the person we'll always care about