Past and the Park

Ji Soo POV
Taehyung...... he looked angry.
'What are you doing?' I shouted.
'It's because of you! All because of you! You made us fight again. We hadn't spoken in years but you made us......'
He trailed off.
'Stop it! Leave me!' I yelled. The truth was that my hands were hurting but I wasn't going to admit it.
He looked like he was thinking but I kept yelling. I kept telling him to leave me.
'Shut up!!!' He shouted and yanked me hard to the side. There was a slope right at the edge and below lay a small lake. I tumbled, rolled down and fell in the lake because I couldn't control the speed of my fall. Shit! I don't know how to swim properly. I started shouting for help but no one came, cause the area was pretty deserted. As for Taehyung, he saw me, smiled and started walking away.

So Hyeon POV
I was wondering why she left when Hyung Sik snapped his fingers in front of me.
'What are you thinking?' He asked.
'Nothing! Since we are done eating, let's go out.'
'Okay.'
We were about to leave when a lady came out with a package. She seemed to be searching for someone. She walked towards us to ask us if we have seen the girl who was standing here. I thought maybe she was talking about Ji Soo, so I paid for the package and left.
'Oh Oppa, let's go to that park. Haven't been there for ages!' I said while pointing out the park that we literally grew up in.
'Oh!' He said and smiled.
We went to the park and were walking around when I heard someone scream, 'Save me!' (😏)
It sounded familiar so I ran towards the voice and Hyung Sik followed.
I looked around and finally saw a hand slowly sinking into the lake.
'Oppa! I think someone is drowning!'
I yelled, to which Hyung Sik jumped into the lake.

Taehyung POV
I was walking away. Good for her. She should feel at least a little of the pain and suffering that she put me through. I was lost in my own thoughts when I saw someone rushing past me and then I saw her........ 'So Hyeon-ah' was all I could whisper.

Hyung Sik POV
I jumped into the water to save whoever was drowning. I finally caught up to the person and pulled the person up. I breathed out but my heart almost stopped when I saw her. It was Ji Soo. What was she doing in here? How did she manage to get in the lake? God! This girl!!! I swam faster and brought her to the bank. I started pumping out water by pressing her stomach. So Hyeon came to my side immediately and gasped. She wasn't waking up. I......I blocked her nose and..... well there was no other way out. She finally woke up, coughing water. I breathed out a sigh of relief. Slowly slowly she came back to her senses.
'Yah! Are you mad? What is wrong with you?' I screamed.
'I............'
'Hyung Sik, do you know her?' So Hyeon asked.
'Well she is......'

Ji Soo POV
'Well she is.....'
'I am just his friend.' I lied.
'Yah!' I heard Hyung Sik.
'Thank you for saving me.' I said, got up and moved from there. I don't want there to be any misunderstandings between them. I went home, got changed and slept.

So Hyeon POV
'What is with her?' I asked.
'So Hyeon-ah, actually she is the girl that I am.....' Hyung Sik said.
'That you are?' I asked.
'Married to.'
'What???!!!! Oh.....that's why she was behaving this way. Oh god she must have thought that we are......'
'What?'
'A couple. Yah! Hyung Sik-ah Pali kha (go fast), tell her the truth. Tell her that we are cousins.'
'Why should I? Why does she care about who I hang out with and who I date.'
'I agree with all that but even though it's business you two ARE married. Okay if you don't want her to interfere in your life but you should at least tell her.'
'Ani wae (no why).....'
'For me. Please. She is the new friend I made. So please clear this misunderstanding for my friendship.'
'Fine I'll do it. Let me drop you first.'
'No need. I can go.'
'But....'
'I'm not a kid. Don't worry I'll send you a reached message.'
'Okay then bye.'
'Bye.'
I turned to go home after he left. I was walking when I suddenly saw someone.
'Taehyung........'

Hi People!!
Did he just push her????
But he saved her..............
I know most of you would be happy to be pushed into the water if you were to be saved by........

This chapter is for all my beautiful unnies!!!!!!Now let's go jump into the water!Also, dear readers don't worry! The whole book is dedicated to you guys!!! 😉

Now let's go jump into the water!
Also, dear readers don't worry! The whole book is dedicated to you guys!!! 😉