Fake LOVE

So Hyeon POV
I saw V and Ji Soo shaking hands. Suddenly I felt a tinge of jealously. As if he could touch nobody else other than......
Wait!!! Do I like.......
I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Ji Soo running towards Hyung Sik. She hugged him but he ran away. She fell down trying to call his name. I tried helping her but she still fell. She was lost in deep thought. V came towards us.
'Hyung!' Jungkook shouted.
'I'm fine.' V replied as he hugged Jungkook who looked tensed.
'Oh! Ji Soo-ah.' V said as he bent down to maybe help her up but I swatted his hand away.
'Taehyung enough problems have been caused today. Let's just get back.' I said and helped Ji Soo walk back to the camp.
I know he would have helped too but somehow I didn't want him touching her.

Taehyung POV
She swatted my hand away. That's the first time she's touched me in years...
She spoke to me. I yearned for her voice. Though the words were mean, her voice was sweet. They say far from sight, far from heart but not in my case.
Every day I'd wish she were here. Whenever I spoke to a girl, I knew it wasn't her cause I could never break a heart that was my very own. I wanted to know what she thought about that day. She supported Hyung Sik that time. I told her to do so too because I knew that he was aching. His pain was nothing in front of mine. He loved her the way I loved So Hyeon....
If there comes a day when I see her lying.......god! It tears me to think about that. What must he be feeling.......?
I show my hatred towards Hyung Sik so that he can retaliate. He was my best friend and I want him to speak to me even if it's pure hate........

Hyung Sik POV
God! I'm pissed but I also feel stupid for leaving her like that. After all I went all the way to get her and then I left......
I went back out and saw So Hyeon helping her back. Ji Hyun rushed towards them but I was faster. I noticed her leg and it was hurt.
'God! This girl!' I said while lifting her up and taking her to her tent. I kept her down mumbling about how stupid she is and she finally snapped out of her day, Sorry night dream.
'Hyung Sik-ah...' She said and tried hugging me but I don't know why all I could remember is her hugging V.
'Don't....Go hug him if you want.'
'It's not what you think......'
'Okay! Enough! Did you or did you not hug him.'
'I.....'
'Yes or no?'
'Yes but....'
'What misunderstandings can be there in you hugging a guy? It's all clear. It's okay. It.....'
'No it's not! It really isn't. I'll explain.'
'You don't have to. Whichever kind of a hug it was, it doesn't matter. I'm a friend. I shouldn't be interfering in all of this.'
'No! You're not just a friend. You're my husb.....'
I knew what she's going to say.
'Husband? Oh no, you have the right to like whoever you want, hug whoever you want and be with whoever you want. I'm a friend and somewhere, there's a limit to how much I can interfere. As for the marriage.....it was fake anyway right? We're going to get divorced anyway.'
I said that and left.
Shit! I said that! A few days ago, both of us received a message from our parents saying that both the companies are now stable but we were okay with living together now. Plus, we had our exams around the corner so who's going to go get a divorce in the middle of their exams. I remember both of us laughing hard at the fact that we are signing divorce papers instead of exam papers. I never thought this would end......but now......

Ji Soo POV
I can't believe he said that but it's true isn't it! Just because I developed feelings for him doesn't mean he has them too. He never left Rae Ri.....he always loved her.
That thought tears me now.
I love him.
I just realised how much today. Every second that we spent laughing, screaming, fighting came back to me.
It was as if I had loved him from the start. Maybe I started loving him later but looking back, I could only see moments in which I fell for him. Moments that I hated at that second but is a beautiful memory now. A moment that got me closer to the one I love......
But now it's of no use. I fell for him but he'll never fall for me.

*Time Skip*
It's been a week since all that happened and Hyung Sik's been ignoring me. I wanted to go away. I wanted to live with my parents. Him ignoring me feels like a nail being driven deep into me. But I won't leave. I promised him. I can't leave right?
V and I have been talking a bit. I realised how much Rae Ri meant to him too. He was suffering too. So Hyeon doesn't even talk to him. Hyung Sik accidentally spotted us together a few times and oh god, how I wanted to run up to him and shout out loud that he's the one I love.
Today, I was sitting on my couch watching TV when the phone rang.
'Ji Soo-ah!' I heard my mother cry.
'Mom, what happened? Are you okay?' I asked worriedly.
'It's not me.....it's your dad. He's in the hospital. He had an attack.'
Oh God! Dad!
'I'm coming.....' I said and ran out.
On the way, I tried calling Hyung Sik but he wouldn't pick up. I was about to text him but then the taxi driver told me that we had arrived. I hurriedly got out.
I reached to see my mom sitting outside all tensed up. We both started crying. A few hours later, the doctor came out.
'He's okay now. One of you can meet him while the other, please follow me to my cabin.'
My mom went to meet my dad while I went in the cabin. He told me to sit saying that he'll be there in a few minutes after collecting my dad's report. I was sitting when I saw a pile of reports kept on the desk. I took one out to check (don't judge me! I was getting bored) and the name read......
Choi Rae Ri.
The doctor came in.
'What are you doing?'
'Doctor what are these?'
'Oh! Just some old files........'

Hi people!!!
Interested to find out? Me too!!!!
But my heart is tearing thinking about what must be going on with Hyung Sik Oppa! God does he not realise yet? That he actually......

Hi people!!!Interested to find out? Me too!!!!But my heart is tearing thinking about what must be going on with Hyung Sik Oppa! God does he not realise yet? That he actually