Wanna play

Ji Soo POV
We went home together and since it was already late in the evening, we had dinner.
'Hyung Sik What are you gonna do next?' I asked him.
'I don't know. Maybe nothing.'
'Then let's watch a movie. A comedy film.'
'Okay.'
'What do you wanna watch?'
'Anything.'
'Yah! Decide fast.'
He started going through the movies that we had and picked one out.
'Let's see this.'
'It's The Conjuring. You've never watched it before?'
'Nope. How's it?'
'Someone needs to teach you life. It's amazing. Damn funny.'
'Okay! Then we'll watch -The Conjuring.'
I turned on the TV and put it on.
Hyung Sik and I started watch. A few minutes later he states, 'This doesn't look that funny.'
'Ya well the funny bits are about to come.'
'Oh okay.'
God it was so cute fooling him.
It took him a little while to realise that I was lying to him since he was whining about nothing funny coming.
'Yah! When is something funny going to come. It looks kinda creepy to me.'
I tried holding it but I couldn't so I started laughing. Finally my dear little late current 'friend' realised it was a horror movie.
'You told me it was a funny film!' He complained.
'Why are you scared?'
He pouted, 'Ani (no) I am not scared.'
We kept on watching until that scene when Lorraine (a character) sees the ghost hanging from a tree.'
Hyung Sik screamed. I laughed and teased, 'Hyung Sik-ah wanna hold my hand.'
He refused it and sat there like a 'man'.
Throughout the film I could see his expression. Scared. Terrified. Trying to suppress screams.
We finally finished the movie and it was pretty late at night so we decided to go to sleep.
'Hyung Sik-ah will you be able to sleep on your own or should I call your mom.' I said while smiling.
'Yah! Stop it. I can sleep.'
He went to his room and I went to mine.
Wait! Why not play a little prank on him......

Hyung Sik POV
I was terrified! Honestly, I hate horror films. They are creepy and disgusting. The ghosts look so bad. I wonder if they bathe. Guess not, that explains why they smell like rotten meat. It took me a long time but I finally slept.
In the middle of the night, I suddenly woke up. I heard someone clap. I woke up to see a figure standing near my door.
'Ji Soo-ah! What are you doing?'
The figure was dressed in a white gown and her hair was down. I could tell that it was a woman. It slowly clapped gain and turned, 'Wanna play hide and clap. (The game they play in the movie)
Her face was covered with her hair and what was exposed was completely white.
'Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!' I screamed and threw the nearest thing I could find at it.  I covered myself with the blanket and started screaming,
'Ji Soo help me! Help me! It's the witch from the movie!!!! Help!!!! Go away!!!!'
I was screaming until I heard someone laugh loudly. I slowly took off the blanket from my face to see the ghost laughing inches from my face. I covered my face again as I continued screaming.
'It's me! It's me Hyung Sik! Ji Soo' she slowly pulled down the blanket from my face while I was trying to put it back on. Finally I see the face carefully. 'It's me! Look!' She said while putting her hair back.
'Yah! Are you stupid???? What the hell????' I screamed.
She continued laughing. 'Stop!' I yelled.
She finally stopped after what felt like an hour.
'I'm sorry.' She said and went to her room laughing.
How am I going to face her tomorrow morning?

*Morning*
Ji Soo POV
Last night was so fun! I couldn't stop laughing! I finally made my way to the breakfast table and Hyung Sik came too.
I started smiling as soon as I saw him. His expressions last night were AMAZING!!! How like a little kid he was screaming.
'Stop it! Seriously.' He said.
I tried controlling but then burst out laughing. After a while he started laughing too.
'Hyung Sik-ah your expressions were.....'
'Like you weren't scared even a bit.'
'Nope'
'How? That woman looked horrible.'
'Well you see her as a ghost, I see her as AUNTY WITH MAKEUP!!!'
'You seriously!'
'You know you hit me with an apple last night.'
'What? When?'
'You threw an apple at me. What a great strategy! Maybe the demon hunters should stop with all the weapons and stuff and everyone who is troubled by ghosts should start keeping apples near their beds. Ghosts find apples more terrifying than crosses.'
'Ya you would know! You looked like a spitting image of the ghost.'
'Yah! You.....'
I said and ran behind him as he ran to leave for school.

Hi people.
Wanna play hide and clap!!!!
Do vote or else 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Bathsheba shall play with you!!!!!

Wanna play hide and clap!!!! Do vote or else 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Bathsheba shall play with you!!!!!

Imagine our dear Oppa going like that!