The Morning After (Nobunaga Oda x reader)

Fandom: Ikemen Sengoku
Reader-insert: Neutral
Pairing: Nobunaga Oda x reader
Genre: Romance
Word Count: 217

"Wake up, I wish to be amused by your sweet voice." The sonorous voice of your lover stirred you awake from your peaceful slumber.

"Let me sleep a bit more," you mumbled in a pleading manner.

Nobunaga gazed at your furrowed brows, his lips quirking up in amusement. He stared at you with tender eyes before running his hand gently through your hair.

"Have I worn you out?" A smug smirk crept across his handsome face as he teased you. "Well, I supposed I did keep you entertained late into the night."

A soft blush spread across your cheeks when memories of the passionate and steamy night you spent with Nobunaga flooded your mind. Groaning, you swatted his hand away and covered your face with the blankets.

A short chuckle escaped Nobunaga's lips at your flustered reaction. He wrapped one of his strong arms around your waist and brought you closer to his body after pulling the blankets off your face.

"Come here. I'll let you sleep in my arms for a while longer."

Nuzzling into his chest, you hummed in delight revelling in his warmth and his masculine scent. Nobunaga pressed his lips on your head and stroked your silky hair, relishing your company. Purring contently, you let yourself fall into a deep and restful sleep.