Enamoured (Shingen x reader x Kennyo)

Fandom: Ikémen Sengoku
Reader-insert: Female
Pairing: Shingen Takeda x Pregnant!reader x Kennyo
Genre: Romance
Warnings: Polyamorous relationship
Word Count: 830+

(a/n): In celebration of Shingen's birthday and Kennyo's route release, I've come up with this fluffy fic. I hope you all enjoy~

          Shingen was lying on the futon next to you mesmerized by your sleeping beauty as Kennyo brewed some ginger tea a few feet away. Failing to contain his love for you, the light-brown-haired male reached out and let his digits affectionately caress your soft cheek. He watched as you stirred up, slowly fluttering your gorgeous eyes open.
          "Kennyo, is that the sun coming up for the second time today? Oh, no! It's our radiant goddess of love, rousing from her sweet slumber," he greeted you in a soft tone, chuckling softly.
          An adorable smile grazed your weary features as you stretched, letting out a low, tired groan.
          "Good morning, Shingen," you greeted him with a simper, placing your hand on his cheek to rub your thumb tenderly across his warm skin.
          "It's past midday, young lady," Kennyo corrected you.
          "What? Why didn't you two wake me?" You whined, placing a hand on your swollen belly as you lifted your head to stare at the raven-haired man.
          "You needed to rest, my angel," Shingen replied, aiding you as you struggled to sit down on the futon.
          Kennyo walked towards you with a cup of ginger tea in his hands and sat down on the bed next to you. "Here, drink this," he offered you the steaming cup with a soft smile before greeting you by pressing his lips on your forehead.
          "Thank you, Kennyo," you lilted sweetly.
          "How are you feeling today, my love?" Shingen inquired, running his slender fingers through your hair as he gingerly untied the knots that had formed while you slept.
          "Are you nauseated?" Kennyo queried, peering up into your beautiful eyes as concern filled the bottomless, dark pools of his obsidian orbs.
          "I'm fine for now. Honestly, this tea's been helping ease my upset stomach," you thanked him, cupping one of Kennyo's hands in yours, squeezing it reassuringly.
          He offered you a fond smile. "I'm glad to hear that," he stated, placing his free hand on your stomach. "Oh!" he exclaimed in surprise. "The little one kicked," he observed, shock and joy written on his handsome features.
          "Oh, let me see," Shingen beamed. Eagerly, he caressed your stomach with his large palm, feeling the baby kicking again. "Good morning to you too, precious one. Are you being good to your mama?" His tone was dulcet and sweet like candy.
          "He's happy to be able to celebrate one of his papas' birthday," you stated, grinning joyfully before taking a sip of your warm beverage.
          Kennyo's dark gemlike-orbs shone as he was suddenly overcome with emotion, and he felt like tiring up but he quickly composed himself.
          "That's right, happy birthday, Shingen," he congratulated, lips curving into a warm smile.
          "I wish you two had woken me up sooner. I wanted to spend this special day with both of you," you whined, protruding your lips in a small pout.
          "The day is not nearly over yet, young lady," Kennyo reassured, gently patting you on the head.
          "Kennyo is right. We have the whole day ahead of us," Shingen added, leaning in to press his lips to your cheek in a tender smooch.
          Shingen's ash-coloured eyes shimmered with affection as he stared at the two of you. The fact that you were pregnant with their child was enough to make his heart soar, and he knew that Kennyo felt exactly the same as both of them were in the palm of your delicate hand.
          "But you should take it easy, (y/n)," Kennyo advised.
          You hummed in acknowledgement. "Can we at least go for a walk? I'd love to see the snow decorating the gardens," you pleaded, peering up into their loving eyes.
          "But, of course, my goddess. Your wish is our command after all," Shingen promised, letting out a short, melodious chuckle.
          Kennyo shook his head, wondering how had you managed to help him and Shingen rebuild what he thought to be a friendship forever-lost in the dark, bottomless abyss that used to be his life. Moreover, he was marvelled at your ability to make that friendship flourish into something as wonderful as the relationship you three now shared. How was it possible that a kind and affectionate being like you would love a demon and a tiger equally.
           Kennyo took one of your hands in his and pressed his lips to it before helping you get up to your feet to get ready for the short stroll out in the garden, ensuring you would be dressed accordingly since it was freezing outside.
          "Shall we go, then?" Shingen queried, offering you his large hand.
          "Absolutely!" you beamed, taking his hand and squeezing Kennyo's hand as you let both your lovers guide you outside.
          "Watch your step, young lady," Kennyo warmed in a worried tone.
          Kennyo's evident concern about your well-being and Shingen's doting and affectionate behaviour made your heart melt like the snow under the warm, gentle rays of the sun in spring.