What colour are your eyes?

"GUYS MOMO'S TIED THE KNOT!" Nayeon wailed as she took a swig from her beer. Jeongyeon face palmed and Jihyo started to laugh when others in the bar started to stare us down. I huffed.

"Fuck you. We just met yesterday."

I thought that if I was lying, why not take it all the way? I told my three best friends about how I met my soulmate after getting hit by a bike and Nayeon thought it was hilarious. It actually was kind of funny when you thought about it... but then I would remember my lie.

After meeting the girl, I came to know as Kim Dahyun, we exchanged numbers. I could remember her face so clearly. She burst into tears almost immediately after I had told her I could see what she could see.

"I can't believe this!" She brought her hands to her head and jumped up and down slightly. "This is so weird...this is so weird." Then in the midst of her cute little freak out her face suddenly fell. "Fuck. My wallet is getting away." She turned to where the guy on the bike had passed me across the street. There was no way we could go after him now. She sighed and her face was bright again. "I suppose this is fate though... right?"

At the time I didn't know how to respond to her. I vaguely remember myself stumbling over my words as I pulled out my pay from that afternoon to give to her for a ride home. The word fate kept circling in my head. Was it really fate that this girl and I met?

She bowed many times before shyly taking the money from my hands and shoving it into her coat pocket, zipping it up so that it couldn't be stolen like her wallet had been. It was awkward as hell as she pulled out her phone and began to speak.

"You know maybe..." She swallowed in the middle of her sentence and my heart clenched. She was so nervous. "Maybe we should exchange numbers... get to know each other better."

I felt like crying because that was the first time that anyone had asked to get to know me. I also wanted to cry because I was lying to such a sweet innocent girl.

"Yeah." I mumbled, only able to look at her feet. She was wearing sneakers that looked like they were supposed to be white... I think. They seemed scruffy with holes around the ankles and her right foot had an open end so that I could see her toes wriggling in a dark sock. They must be her favourite shoes. I looked up to see her face which was still beaming. I accepted her phone and began to add my number to her contacts. "Maybe we could go out for coffee some time?" I said quietly. I typed my name and handed back the phone gingerly. My heart was still beating slowly.

Her fingers brushed my hand as I gave it back to her and she gasped, almost dropping the phone.

"Haha. Sorry." She brushed a strand of dark hair out of her eyes. "Not used to seeing those colours." She looked at me funny for a moment, before reading my name out loud. "Hirai Momo?"

Fuck. She knows who I am.

"From that TV show Sixteen? WOW! I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T RECOGNISE YOU!" She squealed. I waited for the pity line, but it never came. "What do you do now?" She asked simply. Her eyes were sparkling in the lights of the city. A thousand little stars within them. I suddenly came to the realisation that I had most definitely missed my bus and that I was still standing at the edge of the crossing, but I had this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. I didn't really... care. I just wanted to know what colour those eyes were.

Nayeon wined at me before laughing manically. "MOMO'S SEEING COLOURSSSSSS!"

"Please shut your girlfriend up." Jihyo told Jeongyeon who was sitting to my other side at the bar counter. Jeongyeon sighed, looked at her wrist watch and got up from her seat.

"Fucking hate being the designated driver." She muttered under her breath before lugging her soulmate up under her arms. "Time to go Nayeonie." She said sweetly before glaring at Jihyo and I. "If you guys aren't in the car by 2am sharp, I'm leaving you here."

"Point taken." Jihyo nodded as Jeongyeon attempted to carry a very drunk Nayeon out of the bar. I looked at my phone. It was a quarter to 2 now. I hadn't slept since I'd met Kim Dahyun.

"So, after all your searching," She raised her fingers in inverted commas. "You've finally found the one for you huh?" Jihyo nudged me and downed the last of her drink. My head was beginning to hurt.

"Yeah." I said.

"Is she hot?" She encouraged.

"I dunno."

"Do you even hear what I'm saying to you?"

"Yes."

"You're no fun when you're drunk." She tapped on my shoulder to indicate that she was going to head to the car.

Just as she left, a message buzzed my phone. It was from Dahyun.

"Hi Momo. Are you free tomorrow?" it read. The truth was that I wasn't. But I wasn't telling the truth about anything. I could cancel my dance class just this once.

"Sure." I replied.

A/N:  Hi. I hope this chapter wasn't too boring. Thanks so much to everyone who decides to read this :) Please let me know what you think...

GET READY FOR BLACKPINK

And also, <HEART*IZ> comes out today and I've been waiting for it all day. I'm so pumppedddddddddddddd!