Don't mess with fate. REPRISE

"I know." She answered. My blood ran cold.

"You knew?" My hands shook as she nodded and looked up at me with the saddest smile.

"You lied from the beginning. You're so obvious when you lie, idiot." She laughed and the sound was so strange. I had never heard anything like it before. It was like a confusion of the senses. My ears were hearing the laugh, and though I knew that it was supposed to be a happy sound, I could only hear grief.

"Is Myoui Mina your soulmate?" She wiped her eyes, the smile never leaving her features. "I saw all the pictures. You're very stupid Momoring. You know that messing around with an idol will get you into trouble."

"I don't –" She cut me off.

"I don't care." She said. Her smile disappeared in an instant as her eyes closed and two perfect tears squeezed out.

The funny thing is, I was going to say the same thing.

I don't care, Dahyun. I don't care about Myoui. I don't care whether she's my soulmate or not. I only want you to forgive me.

I wished I could just go back in time and ignore Mina just like the rest of those people at the train station that day. Then she may not have come up to me and touch me and I might have never seen the colours and that would have been the end of it.

After a long silence in which Dahyun collected herself she spoke again.

"I love you so much, Momo." She looked into my eyes. "I really don't think that soulmates has anything to do with what I feel for you. I don't care if I lost my sight. I would still want to be with you. The colours, to me, are just a bonus. Obviously, it works differently for you."

Tears sprung to my eyes.

"No, Dahyunie." She shook her head.

"Don't 'Dahyunie' me." She sighed and got up from the couch. I took her hand as she went to walk past me, and she stopped.

"Mina doesn't mean a thing to me." I could hear my voice start to break. "How you feel about me... I feel the same about you. It just took me longer to see it. You're my soulmate. I believe it in my heart."

She shook her head and smiled again. That horribly sad smile.

"You can't mess with fate, Momo. You're meant to be with her." I began to sob at her words.

"Dahyun! But y-you're meant to b-be with m-me!" I cried. I took her other hand in mine. "You see those colours when we touch. Y-you're my soulmate. I l-love you! I LOVE YOU!"

"I love you too." She said and she removed her hands from mine. "But maybe I'm getting my feelings confused with friendship." I brought my hands to my mouth.

"No." I whispered.

"It's ok." She looked into my eyes. Her tears were gone, and a realisation seemed to settle into her features. "I get it now. I'm just meant to be there for you as a friend. I don't want to step in between what you and Mina have."

I was so angry at myself.

"DON'T YOU GET IT DAHYUN?" I screamed, my throat aching from crying and yelling. "I REGRET WHAT I DID. IT WAS WRONG. MINA DOESN'T MATTER!

I LOVE YOU!"

She smiled. This time it was genuine.

"I love you too. You're the best friend that I could ask for." My knees collapsed beneath me.

"Don't mess with fate Momoring. Even if I let you be with me, you'll always end up coming back to her."

A/N: Here's the second last chapter. Please let me know what you think...