Meeting Eachother

Raph

You had just finished packing your bags into your cousin's guest room. "Again, thank you so much for letting me stay here!" you said as you threw your backpack on the bed.

"No prob!" April said, plopping down your last bag. "Say, how about we get outta here and grab some pizza?" You nodded.

You two were just walking down the street. You felt your pocket to get some money to see if you had enough to pay, but then realized you left it all at the apartment, along with your phone.

"Sorry, Ape, be right back! Gotta go get my cash!" You started running back.

You were looking for the keys, until you heard footsteps and talking inside.

"April? Hey, April? You in here?"

...someone was looking for April?

You took a deep breathe, and made a plan.
"Ok, I'm gonna slowly open the door, sneak inside, grab my phone, and call the cops."

You slowly unlocked the door, and opened it. It let out a quiet creek, and you ever so slowly stepped in. You looked around and saw nothing. You slowly made it upstairs, and there, you saw...

A giant freaking turtle- You know what? Screw silence.

You let out a loud scream, causing the turtle to jump and yelp. He turned around and saw you standing there, freaking out.

"Miss! Wait—"
"Who are you?! What are you?!" you exclaimed, getting ready to sprint out of there.

"Um, uh- the name's Raph, a-and I'm just looking for April —"
"What are you gonna do with her?!"
"Miss! Please, let me explain- she's a friend on mine! A-And I was wondering if we could hang out!"

You... well, it was hard to believe anything he said. "Well... if that's true... why don't I call her and ask?" His eyes lit up as he said, "Yeah! That'd actually be really good!" You nodded and walked over to your new room, grabbed your phone, and called April.

"April here! You alright, (N/N)?"
"Yeah... y'see, there's a giant turtle here named Raph, he said he was your friend and was wondering if you wanted to-"
"Oh gosh, Raph?! Oh my- I'm sorry you had to find out about them—"
"Them...? Wait, there's more of them?!"
"Um... d'you mind if I talk to Raph?"

"She wants to talk to you," you said to the large turtle and handed the phone to him.

While Raph was chatting with April, you went back to your room to grab your phone and your cash. You came back out to see Raph nod and hang up.

"So... (Y/N) was it?"
"Mhm, that's me."
"Well, April's cousin, right?"
"Yep."
"You were gonna get some pizza?"
"Yep."
"..."
"We'll bring some extra."
"Awesome!"

Leo

You were on your apartment's roof looking around, seeing if there were any people needing help, like being saved from some thugs or something. Surprisingly, everything was peaceful. It was a nice change, tho-

*CRASH* *THUD*
"BEHIND YOU!"
*BOOM*

...Goddammit-