He Realizes He Likes You More Than A Friend

Raph

About a month had passed, and Raph had been coming over more and more often. You didn't mind, though, he was pretty cool. But, you've been noticing that the majority of his visits, he's been talking to you most of the time. And it seems like April's noticed this, too. However, she didn't seem to mind. In fact, she seemed a bit... excited about it?

You shook off the thought and continued to play some Candy Crush on your phone. Just as you were about to beat the level you were currently on, you heard a tapping sound. You paused your game and looked up, seeing the all-too-familiar Raphael standing right outside your window.

You turned your phone off and put it in your pocket. You got up and opened the window, greeting him with a smile. "Hey, Big Red! What's up?" He chuckled and said, "Nothin' much (N/N). That's actually the reason I came; wanna hang?" You giggled and said, "Alright, Big Re—" "Actually, Raph, d'you kind of I talk t'you 'bout something?" April asked, poking her head into the room. Raph glanced over at you. You nodded, signaling that you could wait, and he walked over to April, who dragged him to the kitchen. April couldn't stop giggling the entire time, causing Raph to become both confused and concerned about what was going to happen next.

April made you you couldn't hear her. "Raph, I've noticed you've started getting close to my little couz..." she said, a smirk never leaving her face. Raph mumbled a quick, "Um" before saying, "Sorry Ape, if you've got a problem with—" "No no no, I'm fine with it, I'm completely fine."

Her giggling started to return. "In fact... I was wondering if you wanted to... you know... take things to the next level with her?" "What're you- oh..." Raph mumbled in realization. You? And him? A thing? Yeah, like someone as great as you would wanna date a giant turtle. I mean, what was he? A turtle. What were you? Brave, shameless, independent, he should really be asking what you weren't. He soon realized his face was becoming as red as his mask.

Unfortunately for him, so did April.

"So... you like her, huh?"
"...maybe...just a bit..."
"...I want a nephew—"
"APRIL!"

Leo

You and Leo would always hang out whenever you felt like it. It didn't have to be planned, you didn't even have to talk about it. It was like all one of you would have to do is say, "I'm bored," and the other would appear two feet behind you and be like, "Yo, waddup bish?"

You giggled at the thought of it as you leaped over alleyways and scanned the area. From the distance, you could hear a familiar voice saying, "Man, it's so boring today..." You rolled your eyes and began running to the source of the sound.

You saw Leo sitting on the edge of a building, his sword on his lap, supporting himself with his arms. You sneakily snuck up behind him. You waited a few seconds before grabbing his shoulders and yelling, "GOTCHA!" He screamed the girliest scream you've ever heard- possibly even girlier than either of your sisters'- and attempted to slash his sword at you, nearly falling off the roof. You ducked in time and, once again, saved him from falling off the roof.

"Really, Leo? You're making this into a daily routine," you said, hoisting him back up to his feet. She chuckled and shrugged, saying, "Well, I guess I can't help falling for you." He winked.

Oh yeah, did I mention he was a fricken flirt machine?

"Pff- that was so bad," you said, trying to hold in a laugh. "Not as bad as I want you," he replied, wrapping an arm around your waist. You giggled and flicked his forehead. "You dork."