Metting Once Again (and meeting his brothers as well if you haven't already)

Raph

You sighed, sprawled out on your bed. "I'm boooored," you complained as April walked in.

"Well, (N/N), Raph just told me he's coming over to hang out, and he's bringing his brothers over! Now you can finally meet them!" You sighed, sitting up.

"Yeah, sounds cool I guess." You shrugged and got up from the bed (something I can rarely do) and walked downstairs to grab a snack or something.

You opened the fridge and grabbed some leftover frozen pizza. "They're probably gonna want some, too," you thought, grabbing some extra.

*^* Timeskip *^*

You walked back upstairs with a bunch of plates of pizza in your hands. "Alright, Ape, I got them some pizza— just... in case... theyyyyyyyyyy....." you trailed off as you saw April climbing out the window.

"Cmon, (Y/N), we're meeting up here. I'll help you bring the pizza!" She grabbed half the plates with ease and hopped onto the fire escape and climbed up to the roof. You sighed, stepping out the window and climbed up the fire escape not too far behind April.

"Guys! I'm here! And I've got two things; pizza and my cousin!"
"Your cousin?"
"PIZZA?!"
"Yes, my cousin, and yes, pizza!"
"Well, bring 'em both up here! Especially the pizza!"

She looked down at you and nodded. She climbed up to the roof and held out a hand for you to take. You took it and she pulled you up, helping you get on the roof.

"Alright, this is (Y/N); my cousin! (Y/N), these are my friends, Mikey, Leo, Donnie, and as you already know, Raph!"
"Hi!"
"Heyya~"
"Greetings."
"Hi again, (Y/N)!"
"Sup guys?"

You all sat down and started munching down on pizza. "April, you never said your cousin lived with you!" Mikey said.

"She just moved here, like, three days ago," April pointed out. Leo shrugged and said, "Well, this is a very pleasant surprise, isn't it?"

You stared at him with a deadpanned look on your face. "Leo! Ugh, sorry (Y/N), he's not usually like this," Raph said, glaring at Leo, who simply shrugged.

And that's how the rest of the day went. Leo flirting with you, you not caring in the slightest, and Raph glaring at Leo for... more reasons than one.

Leo

"I swear, I'm not making this up!" Leo exclaimed to his three brothers, throwing his hands in the air, "A mysterious ninja girl did seriously appear out of nowhere and saved my life, and she did seriously give me her number!"

He waved the phone number in each of their faces. "We're not saying you're making this up," Raph said, patting his shoulder, "We're just saying this is a bit hard to believe."

"Look! I'll text her right now!" He pulled out his phone and started typing out a message as his brothers peaked over his shoulder.

Leo - "Yo! (Y/N)! 'S me, Leon!"

(Y/N) the Ninja Girl is typing...

"(Y/N) the Ninja Girl?" Donnie questioned, raising an eyebrow. Leo shrugged and said, "Sh! She just replied!"

"Yo? What you need this time? You need someone to keep you from falling off another roof?" - (Y/N) the Ninja Girl