~^~How His Brothers and April Tease You Two~^~

Raph

•With April as a roommate/cousin, it's pretty much impossible to escape her teasing.

•She's always thinking of the best ship names, asking when your wedding is, and even thinking of names for your future kids.

• "April, please. I don't think a mutant turtle and a human can even have kids together."
"Shush and let me dream, (Y/N)!"

•Whenever you try to remind her that it's not official yet, she'll just reply with, "That won't last long..."

•Every time Raph comes over, April coincidentally has to go somewhere for some important reason.

•Truth is, she's never needed to go anywhere, and just wants you two to have some alone time.

•"How do Raph's brothers tease him?" you may be asking.

•Oh boy, he pretty much lives with three Aprils when it comes to the topic of your relationship- Especially Leo.

• "Face it, Raph- You were just jealous of those awesome one-liners I used on (Y/N)!"
"Psh- Jealous of your one-liners? As if..."
"So...You wouldn't mind if I kept using them?"
"No wait don't—"

• When all of you are in the lair? Oh boy, get ready for the teasing to go to the intense.

•I'm talking the 'Sitting in a Tree' song, holding mistletoe over your heads even in the middle of August, blasting romance songs in the middle of your conversations, etc.

• "And then I said—"
"WHO D'YOU THINK YOU'RE KIDDING, HE'S THE EARTH AND HEAVEN TO YOU~"
"GUYS!!"

Leo

•You pretty much being pretty much a mom friend, combined with the fact you can probably kick all of their butts even if you were tied up and/or blindfolded, they don't wanna mess with you that much.

•Can't say the same about Leo.

•When you're not in the lair, that's pretty much the only time they can tease him.

•If you're so much as on the other side of the lair, you somehow make your way next to Leo in five seconds and death glare at the teaser(s).

•And if they dare to tease you directly, oh boy. That's a big mistake. They learned that the hard way.

•Teasing Leo consists of the teaser(s) looking over his shoulder and reading the texts you send to each other in dramatic "lovestruck" ways, mimicking Leo and saying corny lovey dovey things about you, and overall just getting on his nerves.

•I'd like to imagine even Splinter would join in on the teasing at some point, as Leo's one of the sons he wants to marry off the most.

• "Ah, I see you are preparing the wedding for you and my future daughter-in-law!"
"Dad! One, we're not official yet, and two, we're still teenagers!"
"Well, nothing lasts forever!"
"Dad!"

•Now, remember, you have two little sisters who's butts you would never kick. They don't even know how embarrassed you are.